Coral Vue Hydros

Secret Santa 2017 Gift Photos 🎁 🎅

dandelion

Is there a thread open yet? I googled and didn’t see one.

I’ve received mine today, figured we should start a thread sharing our loots! ? 

Thank you Denise!!!!!!!

C287716D-9418-4849-8E36-6E30CEAB5C7E.jpeg

• Like 9

Test kits are always useful. I am just thinking of trying a new brand of pallet food because the hikari ones sink too fast. Scrub pad will be super useful to scrub the deposit on the water line when I do water change!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Christopher Marks changed the title to Secret Santa 2017 Gift Photos 🎁 🎅

I got an XL dildo box ?

My dad asked me if I was doing nanoreef SS again this year- I said “yeah, why?” 

He said “Someone shipped you a tube labeled XL dildo- but real sex toys are packed more inconspicuously!” 

TMI... I don’t need to know about his sex toy shipping experiences. 

Tube was empty too! :o 

LPNd5Tb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 11
4 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

I got an XL dildo box ?

He said “Someone shipped you a tube labeled XL dildo- but real sex toys are packed more inconspicuously!” 

LPNd5Tb.jpg

Did you want the tube to be filled :blink: 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, spectra said:

Did you want the tube to be filled :blink: 

Of course! May as well be efficient with the shipping cost! 

Besides, your sister demonstrated her collection last time she came to Florida- she would have loved this BigAss version!

• Haha 2
25 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

Of course! May as well be efficient with the shipping cost! 

Besides, your sister demonstrated her collection last time she came to Florida- she would have loved this BigAss version!

Well sorry I am an only child ;) I think you got taken................

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

I got an XL dildo box ?

LPNd5Tb.jpg

I’m dyinggg lol. I can’t believe your SS actually shipped you that. I wonder if the mail man/woman ever gets tired of seeing these...

• Wow 1
Just now, JoeR said:

I’m dyinggg lol. I can’t believe your SS actually shipped you that. I wonder if the mail man/woman ever gets tired of seeing these...

Or perhaps the mail-person just gets incredible horny ?

I wonder if that means your SS knows you? Because if it were me, I would send that as a joke to someone I know but not someone on here, only because for all I know they are super religious or just maybe not religious but super puritanical and prudish and would be offended by something like that. There's just no way to know unless you know them. Hmmm... 

PS - also though, it's super weird that it's just empty. I mean if it were at least filled with candy penises or something, okay, but it's really just an empty package that happens to say "dildo" on it?? Can we ask what you put on your list? Could any kind of funny double entendre associated with dildos be made? So curious.

16 minutes ago, Mazzy21 said:

I wonder if that means your SS knows you? Because if it were me, I would send that as a joke to someone I know but not someone on here, only because for all I know they are super religious or just maybe not religious but super puritanical and prudish and would be offended by something like that. There's just no way to know unless you know them. Hmmm... 

PS - also though, it's super weird that it's just empty. I mean if it were at least filled with candy penises or something, okay, but it's really just an empty package that happens to say "dildo" on it?? Can we ask what you put on your list? Could any kind of funny double entendre associated with dildos be made? So curious.

We have some semblance of class around here... Sorta. I'd bet the sender knows Harry. If you look back at previous years this is hardly uncommon. Last year Harry had to dissect a used blowup doll with his father in order to get to his presents. 

• Haha 1
On 11/25/2017 at 11:53 AM, dandelion said:

Is there a thread open yet? I googled and didn’t see one.

I’ve received mine today, figured we should start a thread sharing our loots! ? 

Thank you Denise!!!!!!!

C287716D-9418-4849-8E36-6E30CEAB5C7E.jpeg

You are SO VERY WELCOME!!!  This is my first Secret Santa here and I had a ton of fun waiting for my person.  I then got some freedom in ordering because @dandelion was a little late to the party with his wish list :) so I took advantage of the Black Friday sales to get stuff I personally use, like very much and a great value.  Besides, who couldn't use a new test kit for the big 3???  I figured even if Dandelion had a Hanna for KH, the other two were worth the kit.  While I considered having it shipped to me to gift wrap, etc., I opted for the lazier version/less splashy direct ship so that I could save the shipping and toss in an extra gift!  Happy Holidays!!!

Denise

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Mazzy21 said:

This was my wish list, lol!

On 11/11/2017 at 11:01 AM, HarryPotter said:

To describe myself: 

I am a creature of many interests, born and raised in the city of cocaine cowboys. 
As a 20 year old male finding a life partner is a priority, buts sometimes I take a pause 

from making love, snorting coke, and doing schoolwork. 

During these periods I enjoy spending time with woodwork, animals (Except cats, which are
the spawn of the devil), electronics, reefing, etc. 

Some things that would be appreciated would be:
B-Ionic 2 gallon package. (If you are not creative)
Your favorite Vinyl record (NOT COUNTRY MUSIC- IF ITS COUNTRY GTFO) 
1x Filter Media Cup (4”) 
Reefer 750xxl (Or a Peninsula 650 if you’re a penny-pinching bastard. Or an Apex 2016 
:wub:)
Your favorite candy 

THIS PLEASE
Something cool from what you do whether as an interest or occupation. 

• Haha 1