Cannedfish

Les Bon Tanks Rouler - Chubbies

On 10/3/2018 at 12:06 AM, Cannedfish said:

Nothing quite like doing a water change with fresh water...

I’ve done a bunch of stupid shit, but never that! Looks like the corals didn’t mind 🙂 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

I’ve done a bunch of stupid shit, but never that! Looks like the corals didn’t mind 🙂 

Didn't you mount a frag on a monticap too, once? I vaguely remember something less-than-great happening as a result but maybe I'm just making that up in my head.

Still my favorite tank on this site. Nicely done canned fish nicely done. 

9 hours ago, teenyreef said:

I love how you are repurposing your monti caps. The cherry bomb looks nice on that green background 😄

Bright gaudy colors colors remind me of Mardi Gras and Christmas.  As a Cajun, I love the colorful display, it is somewhat surreal to know that this stuff grows, reproduces and has a personality

@Cannedfish

As a Cajun, I love the colorful display you have grown.  It is somewhat surreal to know that these gorgeous displays grow, reproduce and they have a personality.  As part of the coral holobiont, there is crosstalk between bacteria and coral.  From reading the dialogue on this thread, I can only imagine the crosstalk in your tank.  You provide much fodder for thought.  Keep it coming, it is very witty & entertaining.

• Like 1

Dive in and share your thoughts!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recommended Discussions