Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Spectras 100 Lagoon Part Deux

spectra

2 minutes ago, spectra said:

Yup...........love my wrasses...........have the radiant, blue star, melanurus and a yellow and black one........looking for another chaoti.......I lost that one a while ago and well there hard to find......

And Thanks!

I had a sixline for a long while but it jumped one day since then its just been the clowns.

Just now, pgrVII said:

I had a sixline for a long while but it jumped one day 😞 since then its just been the clowns.

I had a sixline for a long while but it jumped one day 😞 since then its just been the clowns.

I love my rimless tank but in the end had to go wit ha Red Sea top...............Its pretty clean looking and well no more carpet surfers.........

• Like 3

I love my rimless tank but in the end had to go wit ha Red Sea top...............Its pretty clean looking and well no more carpet surfers.........

Good deal.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, spectra said:

omgomgomg Battlebox has shipped.................and am heading to work in the morning......wah wah..........yeah lame but it pays for the box.......

Box arrives in the morning?

righttirefire
1 hour ago, spectra said:

omgomgomg Battlebox has shipped.................and am heading to work in the morning......wah wah..........yeah lame but it pays for the box.......

Leave me a key ill handle it and steal my tank

• Like 1
DSFIRSTSLTWATER
1 hour ago, spectra said:

Hey I'll be there too lmao

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

By noon?  In that weather? Oh boy.....

They shipped from Wisconsin................so I am sure its just a tad bit colder there.........Hell overnight am not worried.....Mrs Crossfit can drag them inside and I will come home.....work is 20 mins away. Hell dont really want to go but hell will proibably get it done and be home before they show......

Making water now so I can dip ,dip and dip again.......

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, spectra said:

They shipped from Wisconsin................so I am sure its just a tad bit colder there.........Hell overnight am not worried.....Mrs Crossfit can drag them inside and I will come home.....work is 20 mins away. Hell dont really want to go but hell will proibably get it done and be home before they show......

Making water now so I can dip ,dip and dip again.......

Just ####ing with you.....looking forward to some pics!

1 minute ago, jack1978 said:

Just ####ing with you.....looking forward to some pics!

Well duh................

I thought thats what we all do :lol: oh and your corals will show some day............oh wait just ####ing with you :haha: Hell some shrooms are going nuts.........

• Haha 3

Well duh................

I thought thats what we all do :lol: oh and your corals will show some day............oh wait just ####ing with you :haha: Hell some shrooms are going nuts.........

You should know by now that I'm in no rush ...... unlike that other guy.... to the north.

• Haha 2
Just now, jack1978 said:

You should know by now that I'm in no rush ...... unlike that other guy.... to the north.

And like I am in a hurry to ship them.............Unlike the guy south who wants the tank there in.........

I actually moved all the gorgonians out today.......added some shrimp though the aptasia are going nuts.......saw some on some frags and was thinking not so good......

• Like 1
righttirefire
18 minutes ago, spectra said:

And like I am in a hurry to ship them.............Unlike the guy south who wants the tank there in.........

I actually moved all the gorgonians out today.......added some shrimp though the aptasia are going nuts.......saw some on some frags and was thinking not so good......

Im not any hurry I spent your money on trains today. So unless you want foster a kid for a couple weeks so i dont have to feed him.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, righttirefire said:

Im not any hurry I spent your money on trains today. So unless you want foster a kid for a couple weeks so i dont have to feed him.

I thought we discussed this..............to many sharp objects at my house.........

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, righttirefire said:

As long as he doesnt bring them to school it wont be an issue

Well someone needs to teach that kid.................sharp objects are a no no..............

What are you doing down there........

12 minutes ago, spectra said:

South ...... I thought he was North for some reason.

1 minute ago, jack1978 said:

South ...... I thought he was North for some reason.

Nope he is south of me in Or..............I am north in Wa............