Pod Your Reef

Spectras 100 Lagoon Part Deux

spectra

8 minutes ago, teenyreef said:

Dang, I would guess he did B)

Well I did build all of his stands :lol: plus he wants a few more................oh also helped him move his shop.......he is a good guy and loves the hobby.

His words were take care of this fish..........I guess they are not to common..........

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
StinkyBunny

Those Chaoti wrasses are damn nice. I get them a few times a year, but people snap them up before I get one for myself. :( They ship pretty well for a Leopard type wrasse which ship like shit from most places.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

Those Chaoti wrasses are damn nice. I get them a few times a year, but people snap them up before I get one for myself. :( They ship pretty well for a Leopard type wrasse which ship like shit from most places.

Has been a model citizen to.......out all the time now and looking for food. It gets along great with the blue star leopard that I have. Also the corus and the possum........its wrasse city in there :lol: I have a mystery in another tank and well it may go in to......

• Like 2
StinkyBunny

You need a melanurus wrasse in there, those guys are damn cool and very outgoing.

gQlznES.jpg

We didn't think Stripey would make it, now he's the center piece of M's 60 cube.

• Like 6
39 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

You need a melanurus wrasse in there, those guys are damn cool and very outgoing.

gQlznES.jpg

We didn't think Stripey would make it, now he's the center piece of M's 60 cube.

I second this. I love my melanurus 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

gQlznES.jpg

Just now, stellablue said:

I second this. I love my melanurus 

I like them but feel like I am on borrowed time with not top :unsure: I did lose a fairy wrasse though...........

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, spectra said:

I like them but feel like I am on borrowed time with not top :unsure: I did lose a fairy wrasse though...........

Oh you're on borrowed time with any wrasse with no top ?

• Like 2
StinkyBunny
2 hours ago, spectra said:

Dafuq's wrong with you?

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

Dafuq's wrong with you?

I hate tops on a rimless tank.............yeah I know better but :wacko: 

• Like 3
StinkyBunny
9 hours ago, DaveFason said:

Updates are needed. Or are you using the light as a tanning bed for you and your wife. ;) 

Remind me to kill you later for getting that image into my head. For God's sake man, THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!! :D

• Like 5
12 hours ago, DaveFason said:

Updates are needed. Or are you using the light as a tanning bed for you and your wife. ;) 

2 hours ago, StinkyBunny said:

Remind me to kill you later for getting that image into my head. For God's sake man, THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!! :D

So what would you like pics of..................the tank or me and the wife tanning :unsure: 

• Like 8
15 minutes ago, spectra said:

So what would you like pics of..................the tank or me and the wife tanning :unsure: 

On 5/12/2017 at 1:45 AM, 1891Bro said:

IMG_1624.GIF

Quoting @1891Bro from another thread seems warranted here.  

• Like 10
StinkyBunny
20 hours ago, spectra said:

There's not enough eye bleach for that sort of thing. :D

• Like 4
20 hours ago, spectra said:

3 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

:lol:  OMG this cracked me up. Both of these.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, StinkyBunny said:

1 hour ago, stellablue said:

:lol:  OMG this cracked me up. Both of these.

Well if I had a daughter I would have some dolls to play with :lol: but only boys so no dolls............

Eye bleach :P your older than me remember :lol: 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

I just turned the double nickle so, yea, old.

Well you have me by a few years :lol: but remember your only as old as you feel ;) Hell I am sure I could drink a few younger people under the table :lol:

• Like 2
Nixperience

I had a bit of a hangover today. I moved 5 yards of mulch yesterday alone and I was so sore, I drank a bunch of bourbon. 

• Like 5