inTank Media Baskets

Leather-n-lace

StinkyBunny

Looks like a big Glock! I've thought of posting in my dating site profile- If you POKEMAN go, then continuing going somewhere else!

• Like 3
StinkyBunny

Looks like a big Glock! I've thought of posting in my dating site profile- If you POKEMAN go, then continuing going somewhere else!

Very good eye, that would be a 1911A1, the sidearm I carried for 8 years.

• Like 2
StinkyBunny

Stand #3 started for M's display fuge. Now to get it matured and get some seahorses. I'm going to do the same thing with mine, except I'm gonna order a red/blue/yellow carpet anemone and a pair of Saddleback clowns for it.

anemone1.jpg
carpet.jpg
yellaanemone.jpg
redyellaanemone.jpg

• Like 5
StinkyBunny

Well, no tank, jerk sold it 2 weeks ago and didn't take down the ad. Now I wanna kick him right square in the nuts. Soooo, a trip to the wholesaler this week is in order. I need to talk to them anyway.

StinkyBunny

We've already built 2 small refugium tanks, these will be the largest to date. 65cm x 65cm x 40cm will be the size of the new tanks to be used as refugiums. The best part? EVERYTHING, even the stands, will be made from recycled materials. The only new parts will be the silicone and plumbing.

BBC America is running a Blue Planet marathon today and next Sunday will be The Hunt, can't recommend them more highly, set your DVR.

• Like 2
StinkyBunny

I got the parts for the sulfur denitrator today, tomorrow will be assembly. I need a new can of glue and some MEK to clean the silicone off the glass so a trip to my LEAST favorite store is in order.

• Like 1
StinkyBunny

Clamps came today, cleaned 2 of 4 sheets of the glass we're going to use. I didn't wanna push it with being bent over MEK inhaling that shit.

• Like 3

Never heard that saying! I'm over summer. First time I have ever said that about summer. I'm tired of heat, humidity. We had a nice day 82, and rain but dang it, get in the car and it's still so blasted hot. I officially only like the other seasons now.

• Like 2

Gonna bounce down to NC tonight and get 100 lbs of shrimp. I need to make food and I has a hunger for shrimp. Having friends who are watermen is a good thing. Kat, please tell me you're not a vegan.

• Like 1

We decided not to go to NC for shrimp this weekend, my friend called me and said they weren't going back out until this coming Thursday so we'll go raid him next weekend or the week after. I might go down and help him pull nets and do some photography. GOBS of mantis shrimp get hauled up in the nets as well..

Still hot as balls outside, it's 0400 and still damn near 80 degrees outside. We had some weird electrical thing tonight all on the same circuit. 1 tank's lights and the TV and my monitor lost power/picture.

• Like 2