ReefCleaners.org

Leather-n-lace

StinkyBunny

A baby peacock- how awesome! I don't believe you were on NR when all of us had met Betty. She was such an awesome peacock. Her owner couldn't take her to Hawaii w/ them and she stayed in the states in a happy home yet one unfortunate day she had a bad molt. I still miss her and she wasn't even mine.

• Like 1
StinkyBunny

Dropped a few NHBS in there for Eyegore and he went postal on them, lol. He's definitely a spearer. Water change when the lights come on in about an hour.

Eyegore

• Like 2
StinkyBunny

OK, the larger Springer's wigged out on the little one, we just had a rescue mission in the 50 cube. Little guy's none the worse for wear. Gonna make a few bommies out of the new rock and rescape the 50 this weekend.

• Like 1
StinkyBunny

Found a Fluval Spec 5 for $30, the top was destroyed in transit which is fine by me, I'll make a screen top for it. Gonna throw Eyegore in there till he/she grows some. Might go over to the Eastern Shore next weekend and get a 30 cube to make a display fuge for M's cube.

• Like 2
StinkyBunny

Apparently my bitching to the FedEx morons FINALLY paid off. District manager contacted me today. Somebody's in DEEP shit and it's not me for once, lol.

• Like 4
StinkyBunny

So many REALLY cool tanks locally and no place to put them, lol. Going to get Eyegore's tank tomorrow. Little guy was out and got some NHBS tonight. Dunno how often to feed it so we're going with EOD.

• Like 2
StinkyBunny

Eyegore's new house is here, pics later tonight. The tank's bigger than I expected and that little bitty Aquaclear filtre. I have just the thing for that, the rubble that came in with the Indo live rock.

• Like 3

Apparently my bitching to the FedEx morons FINALLY paid off. District manager contacted me today. Somebody's in DEEP shit and it's not me for once, lol.

Details MON! lol, at least I would like DETAILS ;)

• Like 1
StinkyBunny

She wanted me to call, I refused. She said, without a call there's little that can be done. I said Orly? I can start putting the pictures and security cam feeds up on the internet for the world to see how shitty your service is. I have zero interest in talking to anyone from there or using their service. When we start shipping it will be via USPS or UPS. Out of the last 6 orders with Chewy, 3 were damaged and 3 were left on the step by the road, 10 metres from the road.

OMG, the place we went to pick up that tank.....

The guy could be on that Hoarder show. Gross. He must have had a half a dozen cars in his yard, and all manner of things hidden under tarps. There were cats EVERYWHERE! They were in and out of the junk cars, crawling around his house. He tried to give us some kittens. I felt kinda bad leaving the kittens there, they were really sweet, They had some kind of gross upper respiratory and eye infections, and I'm pretty sure it won't get treated. They will most likely infect the rest of the feral cat colony he had there. I will give some credit where it's due, the feral cats actually looked pretty good, all were pretty plump, and he said they were all fixed and up to date on their vaccines.

I told Rob that there was no way that fish tank box was coming into the house, just in case it had and "friends" living in it. While I don't mind the live rock hitchhikers much, I really don't want ANY land based insect type hitchhikers introduced. Blech!

• Like 4
HarryPotter

Thinking Nanobox Tide for this tank. I wanna keep the stock hood though, we really like the look.

Ask Dave if he can get a small retro to fit in there? Would be very very cool. Or even one of the new strips

jedimasterben

The small retro would likely fit, if not he could probably cut the heatsink down a smidge to make it fit. You wouldn't need to run it more than a few watts at full tilt. I lit a buddy's Fluval Edge with six LEDs at 2 watts each and I was measuring like 600 PAR under the tank. :D

• Like 3

JksB5KE.jpg

I have one of these in the garage. When you figure out the lighting, I need to know what you did! That's one thing that is keeping me from using that tank. I had it set up as a monster tank - I threw all the bad hairy crabs and such in there that I would find in my tank. But that got boring and I emptied it and it sits unused in the garage!

• Like 2