Innovative Marine Aquariums

Leather-n-lace

StinkyBunny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've had some serious health issues to attend to stemming from the accident. I'll be back in a week or 2.

Damn, sorry to hear that, I was just wondering how you were doing. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

2 new holes in my body and I didn't put them there. So right as rain or there abouts. I have 2-3 more weeks of healing to do till my skull is strong. I started having more blinding headaches after they tried to do a laser procedure to untangle some veins, it worked for 5 days and the headaches returned so i had to have surgery. Hopefully this will be the last I have to deal with this.

• Like 1

2 new holes in my body and I didn't put them there. So right as rain or there abouts. I have 2-3 more weeks of healing to do till my skull is strong. I started having more blinding headaches after they tried to do a laser procedure to untangle some veins, it worked for 5 days and the headaches returned so i had to have surgery. Hopefully this will be the last I have to deal with this.

Wow hope you get better bro quick bro. What was that additive you said to put in the water when shipping Xenia? So is the surgery going to relieve your headaches?
  • Like 1

Wow hope you get better bro quick bro. What was that additive you said to put in the water when shipping Xenia? So is the surgery going to relieve your headaches?

Alk solution.

Glad you're on the mend. Hope you heal fast.
  • Like 1

I would bump the alkalinity up for them, they don't do well with low alkalinity.

Feel better :grouphug:

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh wow that sounds intense. Hope they can get rid of those headaches for you.

You have a package in your mailbox young lady, sorry about taking so long.

OK, healing quite well, they don't think they're going to have to go back in again, I don't need anymore holes in my head, I can't spare the brain cells. I fixed a few things while I've been down for recovery, I was cleared to drive again yesterday.

• Like 4

You have a package in your mailbox young lady, sorry about taking so long.

OK, healing quite well, they don't think they're going to have to go back in again, I don't need anymore holes in my head, I can't spare the brain cells. I fixed a few things while I've been down for recovery, I was cleared to drive again yesterday.

Oh, well I better check my mail then. I only check every several days. Going now.

Thank you! I forgot about that. I sure appreciate the drip lines!!!

20161203_223613_zpscisygwax.jpg

• Like 2

I appreciate those drip lines. My friend Randi is a vet tech so I' sure she can help me put it together if I need help.

You take it easy. Hope it made your headaches go away. And w/ all the people and Christmas madness, still be careful driving.

• Like 1

All you have to do to make them work is clip off the blue needle end and then use the thumbwheel to adjust the drip rate, easy peasy.

See, I would have over thought it!!!! ha ha. Thank You again, I appreciate ya.

• Like 1

I have a new broker so I will be getting some new goodies right after the New Year starts. I ain't getting anywhere near NYC this time of year, a man's got to know his limitations. This guy does places the other one didn't and he can send out boxes airfreight if I need them shipped. I'll post up a pic of something when the lights come up that nobody has, a pink polyped toadstool. I paid WAYYYYYYY too much for it, but damn this thing is cool

• Like 4

I have a new broker so I will be getting some new goodies right after the New Year starts. I ain't getting anywhere near NYC this time of year, a man's got to know his limitations. This guy does places the other one didn't and he can send out boxes airfreight if I need them shipped. I'll post up a pic of something when the lights come up that nobody has, a pink polyped toadstool. I paid WAYYYYYYY too much for it, but damn this thing is cool

MINE!! MINE!!! MINE!!!

• Like 1

Mr. Leather coral is playing hard to get. I did a water change and he's just been poking 2mm worth of polyps out. Hopefully tomorrow he'll be hungry, I'll dump some aminos in there to entice him. I brought the salinity up about 1 ppt so that could be his issue. It was 34ppt, now it's 35.

• Like 1