ReefCleaners.org

Leather-n-lace

StinkyBunny

OK, like I said over in FMs thread I'm working on an ATS from off the shelf bits that you should be able to assemble at home, hopefully the other bits will be here this week sometime so I can assemble and start testing.

In other news, M was in an accident yesterday and her foot's a friggin' mess. CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 litres of maple syrup ordered, restocked for the year. Get together with neighbors and order 2 at a time to save freight, store excess in the freezer.

http://collinsvermontmaple.com/

New goodies:

Hi fin perchlet

yQvCFoZ.jpg

Riding his trusty steed a reef abalone

An1hZh7.jpg

Fiji Sinularia

K6nnEWz.jpg

Stubby fingers

i7x1iKD.jpg

Pissed off leathers

TPbaj2T.jpg

• Like 4

OK, like I said over in FMs thread I'm working on an ATS from off the shelf bits that you should be able to assemble at home, hopefully the other bits will be here this week sometime so I can assemble and start testing.

In other news, M was in an accident yesterday and her foot's a friggin' mess. CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT HAPPENED!

• Like 1

WHAT HAPPENED!

She was on her way to work, coming to a red light and a woman turned in front of her. There was a dump truck blocking the other drivers view and M T-boned her. Luckily ole red's built like a tank and took care of her. She's got a really sore foot from the transfer of energy through the brake pedal, but she's getting better. Gotta take the spare front fender and bumper to the shop today so he can get started fixing her car.

Saw this on another forum, needless to say that those 2 shitheads better hope the cops get to them before I did.

https://www.facebook.com/reefmarinho/videos/1478391562213515/

Just collected some black worms for my Scooter blennies, Perchlets and M's banded pipefish. DAYUM that water's cold as a witch's tit in a brass bra!!!

Read that and gave me a full on body chill!!

• Like 1

200 lbs of pork, beef and venison smoked, it's resting now in sauce. It'll be shredded in 3 hours. I hope the Stupidbowlers are happy, you put a lotta Benjamins in my pocket this weekend.