ReefCleaners.org

Leather-n-lace

StinkyBunny

Can't wait to see. Dongs and all...lol

It's still clearing off, tomorrow night I'll shoot some pics, pinky's trying her damnedest to come out tonight. I just don't have anything left in the tank, I'll be asleep in an hour.

• Like 1

R.I.P. William Christopher aka Father Mulcahy.

I know, like the year had to get one more actor in. My favorite sitcom as a kid. I loved the comedy-drama mix.

• Like 1

Pictar update as promised. I still feel like a 55 gallon drum of boiled ass and my camera is deciding to be an ass as well, FML.

Solomon Island Yellow toadstool:

qI1prdC.jpg

bRvCfDD.jpg

FTS of the new scape in the 93 cube.

YLSYvbJ.jpg

• Like 2

I agree FlowerMama, Longnose Hawks are great fish, I have another one on the way for both tanks. When I got that little sailfin, he was tiny, maybe 1.5" long, he's about 3" long now. I figure another year and he'll be on his way to a bigger tank.

• Like 1

So, I started pissing blood clots this morning, knew it was a stone. It passed about 1300hrs, FML. 2016 just could resist getting one last dig in at me.

So, I started pissing blood clots this morning, knew it was a stone. It passed about 1300hrs, FML. 2016 just could resist getting one last dig in at me.

Sounds like me. Wed eve in emergency, chest pains. Found out I have gall stones and my pain was coming behind my chest, go figure. Scared the crap out of me thinking maybe this is a heart attack. Went home Fri night w/ gall bladder intact. But not for long!

• Like 1

Dude. Need to wrap you in bubble wrap until youre all better? Speedy recovery.

Every year I have 2-3 stones. I drink no less than 3 litres of water a day, usually 4-5 with working out. I'm wondering if all of the sneezing from the cold shook one loose. I just passed a second one, it's nice too, about 2mm. Luckily, mine are oxalate crystals so they're relatively smooth.

Sounds like me. Wed eve in emergency, chest pains. Found out I have gall stones and my pain was coming behind my chest, go figure. Scared the crap out of me thinking maybe this is a heart attack. Went home Fri night w/ gall bladder intact. But not for long!

Be very careful of fats right now and make sure you have someone who can check on you. Gall bladder ruptures are deadly, not trying to scare you, but it should be taken very seriously.

• Like 2

Every year I have 2-3 stones. I drink no less than 3 litres of water a day, usually 4-5 with working out. I'm wondering if all of the sneezing from the cold shook one loose. I just passed a second one, it's nice too, about 2mm. Luckily, mine are oxalate crystals so they're relatively smooth.

Be very careful of fats right now and make sure you have someone who can check on you. Gall bladder ruptures are deadly, not trying to scare you, but it should be taken very seriously.

Yeah, I'm watching it.

• Like 1

I'll put the macro on the camera, this last stone is a trophy, 3.5mm wide x 2mm.

You could mount it on a ring for always! I wonder how many gall bladder stones I actually have? Hey, I might have a full setting!

• Like 1

Solomons is here, Fiji touches down in 4 hours, gonna be a LOOOONG day for me. Should be back home by 4 if, that's a big if, everything goes to plan. M is sick as a dog, poor kid has been up all night hacking her brains out so I'm flying solo to NYC today.

The transshipping/airlines/reef Gods smiled on me, the stars aligned and all is good. Everyone seems to have made it except for 1 damn Leopard wrasse, big surprise there, NOT!!! Damn shame those little guys don't ship better and Walt Smith takes care of his stock unlike other countries. Got some damn nice pieces, orangetail puffers, a MONSTER LMB for slowtwitch, it's HUGE, pair of banded gobies, rabbitfish, pink Xmas wrasses, 4 scissortail Sergeant Majors for M and only 1 orangespot blenny. Got a yellow Porites, yellow toads, green toads, fuzzy fingers, maze brain, blue starfish and Fiji yellow leathers. No milkshakes in a bag, I don't think I could handle that today. I'm off to hunt down some dinner, I didn't stop on my way home for chow. IR famished!!

• Like 2

Everyone settled in quite well overnight, one of the LMB didn't look good yesterday and didn't make it through the night. Still not too bad, 2 fish out of 23. The Blue Linckia stars out of Fiji always ship well and they do adapt to aquarium life quite well. The one in M's tank has been with us for almost 2 years now. Zooanthids also ship well as do most of the leather corals. The temp in the box dropped to 73 degrees which is OK, better lower than higher.

• Like 3

One of the Pink Xmas wrasses decided to play kissy poo with the damn anemone and the redspot didn't make it. I need to move the clowns and their anemone out of there, I should have kept that 14g nano.