inTank Media Baskets

Bloomin' Tank of GeNRosity

FlowerMama

FlowerMama

i should try to get a video of my new blenny. He is doing quite a bit of re-scaping for me.

Yes, most definitely. I'd like to see it. I forgot what kind you had.

Yes, most definitely. I'd like to see it. I forgot what kind you had.

he's a blue spot sleeper. Not sure why they call him a sleeper though, he digs and tunnels all day long. i'll try to get a video tomorrow.

• Like 1
FlowerMama

he's a blue spot sleeper. Not sure why they call him a sleeper though, he digs and tunnels all day long. i'll try to get a video tomorrow.

Yeah, it sounds like you have an engineer goby or something.

• Like 1
FlowerMama

Great jawfish video! I love those RFA pics :wub:

Thanks, my Samsung3 does better than the old Nikon D80 from 2007. Then again probably anything does better than anything from 2007.

• Like 2

Thanks. I'm trying to give everything room to grow cuz I know what leathers after 3 yrs can look like but I need several more pieces.

Here though, Hurray, is my first video and the most I've seen my jaw fish out. No names. Just not gonna name.

They are so pretty! That song...I think they stole the beat from the Sesame Street theme song :D.

• Like 3
FlowerMama

Tomorrow I get their new first pal, a royal gramma. I really liked the one that died in Gertie's tank. I'm sure it'll hide like it did before but hopefully not as much.

• Like 3

Tomorrow I get their new first pal, a royal gramma. I really liked the one that died in Gertie's tank. I'm sure it'll hide like it did before but hopefully not as much.

I have a royal gramma and he's not a bit shy. They are a cool fish and I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine.

• Like 2
FlowerMama

I have a royal gramma and he's not a bit shy. They are a cool fish and I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine.

Thanks, I had one in my 20g w/ Gertie and his rock was near Gertie's rock and while I don't think he was afraid of her, he would hide whenever I walked by. I'm hoping this one will be a little more outgoing. It came in and it hid immediately in their holding tank by the rocks. He's going to keep it a few days and make sure it eats before selling to me. Which, I appreciate that.

• Like 1
FlowerMama

Great video! Those jawfish are adorable. The tank looks fabulous.

Thank You. It's doing well so far. I'm really pleased with it.

• Like 2

Omigosh, they are so cute! :wub:

Jawfish are now on my "think about it" list for the new tank :)

If you do spend the dough and get a blue spotted one. The colors are amazing..........

The Pearlys are nice but he blue spotted ones.............

• Like 4

Wow, those are so beautiful! Blue spotted jawfish is on the list! In the section marked "fish that are so expensive they can never die because I will die if they ever die."

But seriously, I am so tempted...

• Like 4

If you do spend the dough and get a blue spotted one. The colors are amazing..........

The Pearlys are nice but he blue spotted ones.............

Aye! Our LFS had 1 for a little while... $104.00 :bling: VERY Pretty and fun to watch..but, with our new tank (Still maturing)

Our LFS said NO! (More reason why I trust our lfs)

We had a Pearly...loved to watch him, but alas, I think our tank came up with ICH. Our tank now sits Fallow for about 2 more months.

Loved watch the Vid of Fred and Ethel!!! Great names BTW! :rant::owned::haha:

• Like 2

they are adorable!!! Did you get them as a bonded pair?

No doubt. I fed everyone tonight. I'm running out of jumbo mysis here soon but have an order in.

where do you get jumbo mysis?

• Like 1
FlowerMama

they are adorable!!! Did you get them as a bonded pair?

where do you get jumbo. mysis?

Yes, came as a pair from a wholesaler to my friend.

I do the 16 oz. Lasts a long time, these pieces are what you see me feed Gertie and my nems. Nice, plump jumbo. I feed one per nem. I don't wash. I just unfreeze w/ a little tank water.

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/bio-pure-frozen-jumbo-mysis-shrimp-hikari.html?sku=208896&gclid=CjwKEAjwg6W6BRDn6v__7vzN9QkSJAC9l9C3fLuVsIkXtWYEuj2jTtnpCtCKAxx9cCerK_JY8qGKtRoCuKbw_wcB

Omigosh, they are so cute! :wub:

Jawfish are now on my "think about it" list for the new tank :)

I'm glad I got them. They come out a little more to discover in front of their home when the flow is turned off.

That video of Fred and Ethel is priceless! The beginning looks like synchronized swimming at the Olympics.

I know, I'm waiting for the in sync bobbing!!

• Like 1
FlowerMama

I bought a few rock flowers and this mushroom from VIP today. What kind of discosoma is this?? I thought 19.99 was a wonderful price.

DSC_1296__76352.1463092311.220.290_zpstu

• Like 2

I bought a few rock flowers and this mushroom from VIP today. What kind of discosoma is this?? I thought 19.99 was a wonderful price.

DSC_1296__76352.1463092311.220.290_zpstu

That's a beauty!!!!!!