inTank Media Baskets

Bloomin' Tank of GeNRosity

FlowerMama

Toads for whatever reason I find are freaking moody!!! I wouldn't count it out.

I'm new to the toady revolution, but I've noticed the same thing. My little Weeping Willow spends a LOT of time closed up. I think it's FINALLY to the point where it's open more than it's closed now.

• Like 3

I'm new to the toady revolution, but I've noticed the same thing. My little Weeping Willow spends a LOT of time closed up. I think it's FINALLY to the point where it's open more than it's closed now.

:lol: Toady revolution. I love it.

Yeah, I've been struggling with mine as well. I can't figure out why my toads are unhappy.

• Like 2
StinkyBunny

You need a good deal of flow on that leather. Leather corals would be happy in a washing machine on the surface of the sun, just like ritteri anemones.

• Like 4
FlowerMama

I thought the last limpet was small. The one I found today was riding along the rock w/ the 2 mussels, it looked like a baby of that one. As small as this letter O. I just basted the sand some in all the tanks and put new floss in, this weekend I need change out the carbon, at least by the end of the month for sure.

• Like 1
FlowerMama

So, reminder pics. When I first got the rose coral 4/1

20160401_190155_zpswywejhkb.jpg

And today

20160520_181207_zps8pumr7gc.jpg

And correct me if I'm wrong, I've never seen one, is that a BABY to the left??

20160520_175604_zpsycqvhlxf.jpg

Oh, and toadstool yest finally, sloughing off more skin.

20160519_191040_zpslxlj9efl.jpg

And today it's shut again. This is the most finicky thing ever.

• Like 7
FlowerMama

Good news. The 2 jawfish are still alive. When they were hiding in the back I couldn't tell if I was seeing the same one or not. Now they are on the right side of the tank and there are 2 holes into below a rock. I only spotted them by standing at the front of the tank and looking into the right reflection. So both got some mysis!

• Like 4
FlowerMama

At least these jawfish so far love to hide all the time. I've had them a week. Does it change a little? I'd like to see them a little more, it's pretty when they move but they're so quick.

Woo hoo! And the rose corals look great!

Yes, I can't believe the change in 1.5 mos. I'm really pleased.

rose coral so flufffffffy

I never knew anything about them til I got one and just seeing a picture on NR somewhere. But you think also that might be a baby to the left of it?

• Like 2

At least these jawfish so far love to hide all the time. I've had them a week. Does it change a little? I'd like to see them a little more, it's pretty when they move but they're so quick.

They might be more apt to come out after a while. They are a skidish fish as it is but a neat one. I was looking at one today and watching it at the local store. But if I did get one would probably go for the blue spotted one.

Good to hear both are still alive.

• Like 1
FlowerMama

Just some pics of the tank. The jaw fish are alive and doing well on the right side of the tank. Still skittish. It'll be 2 wks this Friday I believe. Each one has his hole dug out.

20160523_175017_zpsagi6kzg0.jpg

I have a couple friends that are getting the other fish I ordered. They're going to take a trip to a wholesaler they haven't visited and pick out my fish. So might be a little longer but they want to hand pick to see the quality they have. So obviously I'll post as soon as that happens.

Now more pics of the tank.

20160523_174725_zpsc58vwj0o.jpg

20160523_174712_zpsdlaymjoe.jpg

20160523_174634_zpskk09o8gv.jpg

278.photobucket.com/user/1stimereefer/media/20160523_174705_zpsoyrbv7ag.jpg.html]20160523_174705_zpsoyrbv7ag.jpg[/url]

I haven't decided if I want to put the white pipe organ on a rock or not.

20160523_174652_zpsn0uu8rxd.jpg

Just doing remarkably well.

20160523_174619_zpsc8clmqji.jpg

Whatever these little feather worms are.

20160523_174607_zpsbiuxizdy.jpg

20160523_175124_zpsohlueqhx.jpg

20160523_175111_zps4tgm4ecn.jpg

Left side of the tank by the equipment, you can see the orange sponge back there and the yellow one.

20160523_175049_zps1aodg7ta.jpg

20160523_175030_zpssdma43ax.jpg

20160523_174459_zps4a6unwsf.jpg

The orange one is the second one to touch rocks after being placed pretty linearly.

20160523_174424_zps094h1nnr.jpg

What does this mean I need for my computer???? video card?? It doesn't do it only when it's warm.

• Like 6

Everything is really looking great! I'm glad to see Big Green is staying put so far :)

It looks like you have a problem with either:

1. The video card

2. The cable from the video card

3. The monitor (not as likely).

Check the cable to make sure it's firmly plugged in at each end, and wiggle the cable where it meets the connector to see if it gets better or worse. Hopefully it's just something loose!

• Like 1
FlowerMama

Everything is really looking great! I'm glad to see Big Green is staying put so far :)

It looks like you have a problem with either:

1. The video card

2. The cable from the video card

3. The monitor (not as likely).

Check the cable to make sure it's firmly plugged in at each end, and wiggle the cable where it meets the connector to see if it gets better or worse. Hopefully it's just something loose!

Thanks. I've had 2 people on y FB tell me connector cable. It's not a daily occurence so I'll just wait til it finally goes out I think. My sister told me the connector probably cost more than what this computer is worth. It's a Dell laptop from 2013.

My computer did that when my graphics card (video card)was going out. Then one day it just wouldn't cut on. The tank is beautiful.

Thanks Joey. I'm very pleased with my tank and can't wait til I have more fish and leathers, and a couple gorgs in there.

• Like 1
FlowerMama

Looks awesome, Annette!!!!!

Thanks. I'm trying to give everything room to grow cuz I know what leathers after 3 yrs can look like but I need several more pieces.

Here though, Hurray, is my first video and the most I've seen my jaw fish out. No names. Just not gonna name.

• Like 4
FlowerMama

Oh my god theyre awesome, i friggin love jawfish. Were they a pair when you bought them?

They were in the same tank and getting along, that's as much as I knew. My friend who's starting their shop did feed them, they both came out so I said ok since they were both friends already in the tube they were hiding in. I assume boy & girl but I'm open to whatever they identify with not to mention what bathroom they use!

• Like 3
Sharbuckle

They were in the same tank and getting along, that's as much as I knew. My friend who's starting their shop did feed them, they both came out so I said ok since they were both friends already in the tube they were hiding in. I assume boy & girl but I'm open to whatever they identify with not to mention what bathroom they use!

Incredible response. I think my next tank will have at least one of these gems.

• Like 1
FlowerMama

I just found out a few minutes ago they are a boy and girl. Yey!!

I just love rock flowers! 2 colors but impressive to me just the same.

20160524_211320_zpsbmpnobbg.jpg

and then one of the other ones.

20160524_213142_zps4ckler2d.jpg

• Like 6
FlowerMama

Jawfish video is awesome! They are so cute.

Aren't they though, I still need that pic of them together in one burrow. I think I'll call them Fred and Ethel from I Love Lucy. The Mertzes.

FredampEthel_zpschbyof2w.jpg

I'm glad they moved to the right side of the tank. Now I can see them at least. The hole in the center of the tank that they used last week was taken over by the harlequin serpent star.

• Like 2