Ca: 405

Kh: 8.75

Mg: 1305

Notes:

Feed More

Consider dosing Mg

Increase Ca dosing.

HarryPotter

So the tiny Booger acro I posted... Had an offer to trade for a TINY piece of the famous "WD" Acropora. But it's even smaller than my Booger. Hmm:

CronicReefer

Hey so since you have the same skimmer as mine do you ever have a problem with the foam pushing the lid off the cup or flowing out through the hole on top? This has become a problem lately for me and wondering if others have had this issue.

So the tiny Booger acro I posted... Had an offer to trade for a TINY piece of the famous "WD" Acropora. But it's even smaller than my Booger. Hmm:

I wouldn't get rid of that acro for anything. That looks like it will be a nice piece

HarryPotter

Hey so since you have the same skimmer as mine do you ever have a problem with the foam pushing the lid off the cup or flowing out through the hole on top? This has become a problem lately for me and wondering if others have had this issue.

Make it wetter then. Sounds like your water is pretty dirty?

Maybe raise skimmer as well

I wouldn't get rid of that acro for anything. That looks like it will be a nice piece

Yeah I think I'll keep it, cool looking.

how much for the pup shipped to 93230? Thanks Harry

$18.99 + $50 fedex overnight

• Like 1

Aaaaaaaaw. The sweet pic of your dog. That last one speaks to your soul. And it looks like it's smiling. You're doing really well with your photography. We can see you're improving.

HarryPotter

Aaaaaaaaw. The sweet pic of your dog. That last one speaks to your soul. And it looks like it's smiling. You're doing really well with your photography. We can see you're improving.

Thank you. I love this dog, he's the funniest character. We have an acre of land and Jackson runs around every foot of it- through the bamboo, patrolling the fence, etc. He cries with excitement when you let him inside and play with him, its amazing. Rolls on his back to be pet and when you stop makes little barks until he has your attention again haha.

This is our second Australian Shepherd, amazing dogs. Unbelievably gentle with children and as a herding dog naturally protective over the other (smaller) dogs.

• Like 3
CronicReefer

F44693A8-58F3-4C70-9885-04F6A4ACD0E1_zps

That is a sick blue monster bro. I have to replace all my SPS frags I lost from my nitrate spike and am definitely going to get another one of those. The tank is looking so great.

HarryPotter

That is a sick blue monster bro. I have to replace all my SPS frags I lost from my nitrate spike and am definitely going to get another one of those. The tank is looking so great.

Blue monster? It's just a random maricultured Tenius. Funny that $40 can get you an awesome unnamed colony or a 1/2" of a named frag haha

F44693A8-58F3-4C70-9885-04F6A4ACD0E1_zps

What a pretty coral! And your pup is darling. The 2nd photo looks like Jackson is doing a double take at your comment on shipping and feeding, ha ha!

HarryPotter

What a pretty coral! And your pup is darling. The 2nd photo looks like Jackson is doing a double take at your comment on shipping and feeding, ha ha!

Thank you!

Yes Jacksom really was doing a double take- at the DSLR! The clicking and beeping confuses him a bit :lol:

It's really funny. Like "What is this silly beeping my human is making?"

• Like 2
HarryPotter

How are things going? Corals still being weird?

Actually looks much better. I vaccumed the sand, 30% water change while siphoning all cyano and such. I need more time to tell you whether it'll balance out well or need more help.

• Like 1
CronicReefer

Blue monster? It's just a random maricultured Tenius. Funny that $40 can get you an awesome unnamed colony or a 1/2" of a named frag haha

Lol that's awesome. Looks just like the piece I had bought. My LFS does buy2get1 on unnamed pieces all the time. I swear they look just as good as the $100 booger pieces with names.

Where did you pick that up for $40?

• HarryPotter changed the title to Reefer 350