Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Reefer 350

HarryPotter

HarryPotter

STFU lol

Was a joke lol I'm happy with mine. Plus I have a blue LED bar that I need to make a bracket for to attach which is going to make shit really pop!

• Like 1
HarryPotter

Good to see the acros doing so well, awesome job!

Thanks! I will take better photos today using the tripod now that the glass is clean haha.

• Like 3

Was a joke lol I'm happy with mine. Plus I have a blue LED bar that I need to make a bracket for to attach which is going to make shit really pop!

I don't care do what ya want, I was just ####in with ya anyways.... but adding LEDs is always a good idea IMO :)

HarryPotter

I don't care do what ya want, I was just ####in with ya anyways.... but adding LEDs is always a good idea IMO :)

How about.... A PHOTODUMP! Acros looking good I think

IMG_5626_zpstwqpe2qg.jpg

IMG_5615_zpsg0io08k0.jpg

IMG_5619_zpswlgl9ork.jpg

IMG_5613_zpsgcu7ucdf.jpg

IMG_5624_zpsm2zpj4di.jpg

IMG_5632_zpsbcq3evjw.jpg

IMG_5677_zpsnironw1t.jpg

IMG_5672_zps1sgekfm3.jpg

IMG_5674_zpsdunnp6vu.jpg

IMG_5616_zpsntu8xb71.jpg

IMG_5675_zps5gjpwwoh.jpg

IMG_5693_zps43ydspo5.jpg

IMG_5652_zpsxnthirxy.jpg

IMG_5648_zpsfsc3kupa.jpg

IMG_5644_zpsmds4gc11.jpg

IMG_5643_zpscqmysjnj.jpg

IMG_5649_zpsauc1ozoy.jpg

IMG_5642_zpsdpevs5sm.jpg

IMG_5681_zps1lyfekw4.jpg

IMG_5614_zpsy5ziidd1.jpg

• Like 12
HarryPotter

Corals look great, Kole needs more food IMO. :) That concave near the stomach can be an early warning sigh.

If you look closely the Kole has a few spots on it as well, needs to go into ich treatment. Poor thing.

you need a bigger tank soon

Naa. Ill just frag shit and send it to all my NR friends :wub:

If you look closely the Kole has a few spots on it as well, needs to go into ich treatment. Poor thing.

Nope, just more food. No need to stress him more than he already is, just get some nice garlic laced flake food or do it yourself and feed bits more often so he gets nice and full. Always has worked well for me, ich (if that's what it is) will fade in time IMO.

• Like 2
HarryPotter

Nope, just more food. No need to stress him more than he already is, just get some nice garlic laced flake food or do it yourself and feed bits more often so he gets nice and full. Always has worked well for me, ich (if that's what it is) will fade in time IMO.

I am going to start feeding twice a day rather than one large meal. Once around 3pm and once around 8. That sound good? Frozen/Algae/pellets + garlic

• Like 1

You can use formula two pellets .. It has garlic.

NLS Thera +A pellets FTW

+1 Stressing him won't do any good. Keep him eating quality foods and its not a big deal.

I told you about it like 2 weeks ago or whatever and you said you looked it up and it wasn't that much lol

But yes, its those.... they have different sizes, if you have smaller fish may want to go with the small version

HarryPotter

I told you about it like 2 weeks ago or whatever and you said you looked it up and it wasn't that much lol

But yes, its those

I bought NLS food but a little different- the garlic enhanced flakes.

The tang eats EVERYTHING. I'm going to fatten him up... You'll see. Every time I walk by the tank I'm going to feed. Frozen twice a day and pellets every time... Gonna be fat in a few weeks!

• Like 1

I bought NLS food but a little different- the garlic enhanced flakes.

The tang eats EVERYTHING. I'm going to fatten him up... You'll see. Every time I walk by the tank I'm going to feed. Frozen twice a day and pellets every time... Gonna be fat in a few weeks!

Which variety of flake they have a few different ones I think too.....

You gotta be careful of water quality too tho ;) lol

HarryPotter

Which variety of flake they have a few different ones I think too.....

You gotta be careful of water quality too tho ;) lol

I'll get a picture tomorrow and yep I'll watch it.

I'm thinking about a Golden wrasse. Maybe a Rhomboid. Like them? :)

How about.... A PHOTODUMP! Acros looking good I think

IMG_5626_zpstwqpe2qg.jpg

IMG_5615_zpsg0io08k0.jpg

IMG_5619_zpswlgl9ork.jpg

IMG_5613_zpsgcu7ucdf.jpg

IMG_5624_zpsm2zpj4di.jpg

IMG_5632_zpsbcq3evjw.jpg

IMG_5677_zpsnironw1t.jpg

IMG_5672_zps1sgekfm3.jpg

IMG_5674_zpsdunnp6vu.jpg

IMG_5616_zpsntu8xb71.jpg

IMG_5675_zps5gjpwwoh.jpg

IMG_5693_zps43ydspo5.jpg

IMG_5652_zpsxnthirxy.jpg

IMG_5648_zpsfsc3kupa.jpg

IMG_5644_zpsmds4gc11.jpg

IMG_5643_zpscqmysjnj.jpg

IMG_5649_zpsauc1ozoy.jpg

IMG_5642_zpsdpevs5sm.jpg

IMG_5681_zps1lyfekw4.jpg

IMG_5614_zpsy5ziidd1.jpg

Pshhhhhh terrible corals and pictures as always :P . You think having an Acropora Island, a RFA ridge, and a Ricordea beach makes you cool...

Wait yes... yes it does.. :D.

Looks beautiful! You got a name on that small, slightly bleached acro with the purple tips? Looks awesome.

• Like 1
HarryPotter

Pshhhhhh terrible corals and pictures as always :P . You think having an Acropora Island, a RFA ridge, and a Ricordea beach makes you cool...

Wait yes... yes it does.. :D.

Looks beautiful! You got a name on that small, slightly bleached acro with the purple tips? Looks awesome.

Haha thanks!!!! I like the variety of critters for sure.

That bleached acro is just a purple bonsai. One of my first acros ever that I almost killed 5 times and almost trashed 3 but changed my mind!

Top photo is when I got it, bottom a few months later. Can compare to above photo

32933220-2435-4788-AE47-CA829A6EB298_zps

• Like 2

Haha thanks!!!! I like the variety of critters for sure.

That bleached acro is just a purple bonsai. One of my first acros ever that I almost killed 5 times and almost trashed 3 but changed my mind!

Top photo is when I got it, bottom a few months later. Can compare to above photo

32933220-2435-4788-AE47-CA829A6EB298_zps

Ahhh got yah. Any particular reason for the bleaching? I know those garfs are supposed to be a nice purple normally.

HarryPotter

Ahhh got yah. Any particular reason for the bleaching? I know those garfs are supposed to be a nice purple normally.

Was my first Acropora, I almost killed it so many times. Zero polyp extension or color... I thought it was dead. So yeah bleached since I didn't know what I was doing but now it's coming back

Was my first Acropora, I almost killed it so many times. Zero polyp extension or color... I thought it was dead. So yeah bleached since I didn't know what I was doing but now it's coming back

Good to hear its coming back. I take it you will keep it sexy from now on :P.

VJlconc.jpg

Everything really does look beautiful! I love the diversity. I liked your other tank so much I hated to see it go but really like what you are doing with this one. Very nice!

• HarryPotter changed the title to Reefer 350