Cultivated Reef

Reefer 350

HarryPotter

HarryPotter

Just noticing your name...I made these for my kids (and self and husband), thought you might appreciate them

image_30.jpeg

Awesome wands! :)

7EFA75C7-C855-4877-A174-B2953426A967_zps

Lemme bring forward that picture

• Like 1

Installed a Jecod Gyre-Knockoff and it's pretty badass! Pushes a tremendous amount of water on 3/10. Lots of flow and it lifted so much detritus that was in the tank

Where did you find a place that would ship it to US?

Installed a Jecod Gyre-Knockoff and it's pretty badass! Pushes a tremendous amount of water on 3/10. Lots of flow and it lifted so much detritus that was in the tank

is it better made than the Maxspect? How quiet is it? I bought the smaller Gyre when it came out it was way too much flow for my cube.
HarryPotter

is it better made than the Maxspect? How quiet is it? I bought the smaller Gyre when it came out it was way too much flow for my cube.

Hey Sancho. I can't hear it at all, and it puts out a LOT of flow. The instructions are shitty but it seems high quality and strong plastic.

Ship me one Harry, btw how much can you get BTAs for over there??

BTAs rainbow for $30ish.

HarryPotter

Loving the new pump. Sleek, doesn't stick out from the glass. Flow is insane- 48" away I'm getting great LPS movement.

Here's a shot of my tank and the surrounds. Proud of how clean it is

3D8183D9-B659-43B0-A17C-64613CDC83D1_zps

• Like 8
HarryPotter

It's REALLY adjustable. 10% increments, all sorts of modes, feed mode, etc. I will post a short review tomorrow- of course I don't know how it'll hold up long term but I am impressed so far.

• Like 1
Cencalfishguy56

Hey Sancho. I can't hear it at all, and it puts out a LOT of flow. The instructions are shitty but it seems high quality and strong plastic.

BTAs rainbow for $30ish.

Down to ship me one or two in a few weeks? And euphyllia possibly?
HarryPotter

Down to ship me one or two in a few weeks? And euphyllia possibly?

Man I can get you anything now... Those rainbow BTA's, Euphyllia at $8-10 a head, etc.

Hammers, Torches (Gold torches are $12 a head, sorry), frogspawn, octospawn, all sorts of walling stuff and bubble corals

Green/Purple

IMG_5009_zpspe3v4dnx.jpg

Gold

IMG_4999%201_zpsv0kffbic.jpg

Purple (right)

IMG_4991_zpsnbtlo8nd.jpg

Splattered

IMG_5008%201_zpsiihdz0z2.jpg

Review!

I made a shitty 2 minute one but didn't like it, I will post one tomorrow in depth with some cool animations of flow if I can :)

• Like 3
HarryPotter

Nice. It looks exactly like my Gyre 130. Does it have more modes than the Gyre? I only have constant, pulse, alternating, and feed.

Feed and four other modes, where you can control the minimum and maximum flow on each

• Like 1
HarryPotter

How often do you have to clean your glass?

Once a week or so, the clams and refugium are kicking ass

I would love to see a video of your tank so i could watch everything with flow!

Ill get one tomorrow! :)

• Like 2

Once a week or so, the clams and refugium and kicking ass

Ill get one tomorrow! :)

need to get me some clams now....haha. i still to have clean the glass every day. are you running carbon or GFO in a reactor?

Cencalfishguy56

Man I can get you anything now... Those rainbow BTA's, Euphyllia at $8-10 a head, etc.

Hammers, Torches (Gold torches are $12 a head, sorry), frogspawn, octospawn, all sorts of walling stuff and bubble corals

Green/Purple

IMG_5009_zpspe3v4dnx.jpg

Gold

IMG_4999%201_zpsv0kffbic.jpg

Purple (right)

IMG_4991_zpsnbtlo8nd.jpg

Splattered

IMG_5008%201_zpsiihdz0z2.jpg

I made a shitty 2 minute one but didn't like it, I will post one tomorrow in depth with some cool animations of flow if I can :)

Dude I'm so down, I'll even pay you just for doing it
HarryPotter

need to get me some clams now....haha. i still to have clean the glass every day. are you running carbon or GFO in a reactor?

No carbon, no GFO, no chemical media. Refugium, skimmer, filter socks.

I just listed this guy

IMG_5126%201_zps0yisjz2o.jpg

Dude I'm so down, I'll even pay you just for doing it

Cool send me a PM with a list of what you want and Ill get you a package price- make a long list since shipping is killer unless its a large order!

I made frags from ALL those types a few days ago

• Like 1
HarryPotter

Ship me one Harry, btw how much can you get BTAs for over there??

IMG_5166_zpsl7a6frkv.jpg

Or a long tip

IMG_5174_zpsqb8w8olx.jpg

Sorry this photo is too bright

IMG_5175_zpsnjaasfef.jpg

Heres another at the store

IMG_5159_zpsyufgoblv.jpg

HarryPotter

very nice, my chaeto has quadrupled in size since I got it. I will probably trim it this weekend so it can grow some more.

Nice! I think I need to feed more in general.

Hey Ninja, today I stuck my ATO onto the Red Sea reservoir. I have a 10g container that will fill it until it's empty, and then the Red Sea one will last 2-3 days. So whenever I want to check the ATO I can just open the stand to see whether the Red Sea one is full, if it's not then I only have 2 days left.

• Like 1

Nice! I think I need to feed more in general.

Hey Ninja, today I stuck my ATO onto the Red Sea reservoir. I have a 10g container that will fill it until it's empty, and then the Red Sea one will last 2-3 days. So whenever I want to check the ATO I can just open the stand to see whether the Red Sea one is full, if it's not then I only have 2 days left.

nice, the reservoir is in the chiller compartment? i do have the Tunze Nano ATO but I dont trust it...

• HarryPotter changed the title to Reefer 350