ReefCleaners.org

Reefer 350

HarryPotter

I'm just giving you shit harry. you did ok.... but your still a silly kid for selling off all the apex and going backwards on lighting :lol: Besides spending money is fun, someday you will realize you can make more tomorrow.

Now we will get to hear about how he needs an Apex for the next year. I am looking forward to his crazy craigslist experiences trying to track one down. Harold seems to be cheap as i am. I suspect in 6 months the first bulb change will be a quite a surprise to him.

• Like 3

Now we will get to hear about how he needs an Apex for the next year. I am looking forward to his crazy craigslist experiences trying to track one down. Harold seems to be cheap as i am. I suspect in 6 months the first bulb change will be a quite a surprise to him.

True! Bulbs! I know a guy who has some that fell off a truck ;)

• Like 1

Naw I am sure 15 other people told him 9-18 months is fine to wait before changing bulbs lol

I have a guy, no sweat on bulbs. 6 months I believe, better to alternate when changing so no shock. L

Apex Jr has display & like any Apex needs $20 netgear for Internet.

But you are limited to 7 modules. On a 90 you will be surprised at how fast they get used up. The Apex you just sold had unlimited module expansion. Tried to tell you to keep the head unit and EB8.

• Like 1

But you are limited to 7 modules. On a 90 you will be surprised at how fast they get used up. The Apex you just sold had unlimited module expansion. Tried to tell you to keep the head unit and EB8.

Guys, all in time. I have anther grand to sell in supplies here and the ATI was a trade for the XR15. I'm thinking this tank needs another powerhead, apex, some corals, tangs, etc.

Apex JR can now do 20 modules, there was a software update.

Guys, all in time. I have anther grand to sell in supplies here and the ATI was a trade for the XR15. I'm thinking this tank needs another powerhead, apex, some corals, tangs, etc.

I thought the firmware update went from 5 to 7. The display counts as 1 so with the display and the new update you can add 6 modules. Unless they did an update last week pretty sure 7 is the new limit.

• Like 1

I thought the firmware update went from 5 to 7. The display counts as 1 so with the display and the new update you can add 6 modules. Unless they did an update last week pretty sure 7 is the new limit.

I read somewhere here on NR an update to 20, might be wrong. Anyway... 6 modules?! That's a lot. all I would want is EB8 and perhaps a PM for salinity and breakout.

I read somewhere here on NR an update to 20, might be wrong. Anyway... 6 modules?! That's a lot. all I would want is EB8 and perhaps a PM for salinity and breakout.

No the current firmware is 7 on the Jr. Currently I am using 4 maybe 5 if the temp probe counts on my 8 gallon. I think the temp probe counts as a module. I could be wrong about that. I plan on adding the unofficial jebao module so if my temp probe counts I am at 6 modules. This is my current set up. Apex Jr. , EB8, display, pm 1, break out box. If the temp probe counts I am at 5. I really want all of it to be easily controlled. Since I am using the AI prime I dont need the LED module. But it would be so nice to just log into one app and have complete control. On my 90 build I am looking at 8 to 10 modules. Really I just want 1 unit to monitor and control everything. I know you think its bad juju but the nice thing about the apex is you can program fail safes if shit goes bad and the apex fails. Just my thoughts.

• Like 2

My favorite piece of LPS. Was a $5 rescue piece from LFS way back then- totally translucent and receded, with brown jelly. I'll try to find a picture later.

Now it's good- maybe a hammer? It touches both frogspawn and hammers without an issue.

DF567E4E-0BF4-4D88-99CD-E15E5686A543_zps

• Like 2
thecoralbeauty

I hope you re-scape tonight instead of this weekend- and hopefully before I get all loopy on nyquil again. I'm excited to see what you come up with! I really like the photo shopped idea. :)

Sorry about not being more help with that, by the way. I'm re-reading my texts with no memory of typing them. I'm surprised you knew what I was trying to say- I'm not sure I did myself.

Nice LPS. I have a piece of frogspawn that looks really similar to that as well.

I hope you re-scape tonight instead of this weekend- and hopefully before I get all loopy on nyquil again. I'm excited to see what you come up with! I really like the photo shopped idea. :)

Sorry about not being more help with that, by the way. I'm re-reading my texts with no memory of typing them. I'm surprised you knew what I was trying to say- I'm not sure I did myself.

Nice LPS. I have a piece of frogspawn that looks really similar to that as well.

My ATI is being delivered Friday according to updated tracking. Yep, nyquil texting is even better thank drunk texting :lol:

• Like 1

7. And the display counts as 1. Temp probes do not but energy bars do.

LOL at "downgrading" your lighting.

• Like 2

7. And the display counts as 1. Temp probes do not but energy bars do.

LOL at "downgrading" your lighting.

So display, EB4, EB8. Maybe PM1 and breakout. Im good with a used JR, or maybe the full standard.

• Like 1

No the current firmware is 7 on the Jr. Currently I am using 4 maybe 5 if the temp probe counts on my 8 gallon. I think the temp probe counts as a module. I could be wrong about that. I plan on adding the unofficial jebao module so if my temp probe counts I am at 6 modules. This is my current set up. Apex Jr. , EB8, display, pm 1, break out box. If the temp probe counts I am at 5. I really want all of it to be easily controlled. Since I am using the AI prime I dont need the LED module. But it would be so nice to just log into one app and have complete control. On my 90 build I am looking at 8 to 10 modules. Really I just want 1 unit to monitor and control everything. I know you think its bad juju but the nice thing about the apex is you can program fail safes if shit goes bad and the apex fails. Just my thoughts.

Temp probe doesn't count and the unofficial jebao module shouldn't either.

So display, EB4, EB8. Maybe PM1 and breakout. Im good with a used JR, or maybe the full standard.

Breakout boxes don't count. Only items you plug into Aquabus count.

And don't use the display. It is a poorly made POS. I would do Jr, EB8, PM1, PM2, BoB. That is 3 modules.

• Like 4

Holy hell. Holy hell holy hell holy hell.Two bulbs of this ATI and PE is like nothing I've seen before.

Crazy looking polyps. Your corals are happy to feel the warm sun again instead of the cold shadows of LEDs :D.

• Like 3

Yeah haha and this is only two bulbs! :o

Once my AquaticLife bulbs are old I'm going to switch to a D-D/ATI/SunBlaster mix. I love the color appearance from ATI, it's one of the reasons I went to T5 from LED, but each brand produces a certain bulb with more brightness than the others.

• HarryPotter changed the title to Reefer 350