inTank Media Baskets

Reefer 350

HarryPotter

ahh I see the legs on the side now. I will have to check that out.

Yeah its neat. First I was going to build a shelf but didn't want to do anything permanent.

Those t5's make a hell of a difference, I wish there were mini fixtures lol. It'll be awesome to see the tank with 6 bulbs and hung up a little higher. And of course with a little more white. Tank looks great!

Those t5's make a hell of a difference, I wish there were mini fixtures lol. It'll be awesome to see the tank with 6 bulbs and hung up a little higher. And of course with a little more white. Tank looks great!

Thanks! Yeah this is WAY to blue. Right now there blue bulbs and one purplish one. I don't like it at all! I will pick up two white® ones later and switch them out.

Cencalfishguy56

Thanks! Yeah this is WAY to blue. Right now there blue bulbs and one purplish one. I don't like it at all! I will pick up two white® ones later and switch them out.

Add some stunner strips for a bit of shimmer Harry this thing would be rockin!! Looks good thus far! Also what return pump you using?

Add some stunner strips for a bit of shimmer Harry this thing would be rockin!! Looks good thus far! Also what return pump you using?

Return pump is a Reef Octopus Dc3500 (Click for link). I really like it, it is set to 4/5 and getting around 700gph flow I think.

100% silent (its weird- I honestly have to check sometimes to make sure its on), slow startup that doesn't bother the fish or critters, the feed mode, etc.

Will look into those later on, need to sell my 45g and a few other things first :)

Cencalfishguy56

Return pump is a Reef Octopus Dc3500 (Click for link). I really like it, it is set to 4/5 and getting around 700gph flow I think.

100% silent (its weird- I honestly have to check sometimes to make sure its on), slow startup that doesn't bother the fish or critters, the feed mode, etc.

Will look into those later on, need to sell my 45g and a few other things first :)

Got any extra mp 10's laying around?? The one I bought from you I ended up selling because I was gonna move and wasn't gonna setup my tank but things changed :P also I'll look into that return pump!!

Got any extra mp 10's laying around?? The one I bought from you I ended up selling because I was gonna move and wasn't gonna setup my tank but things changed :P also I'll look into that return pump!!

Haha nope no more MP10s... And I dropped the Mp40wQD earlier and now its making a really annoying sound. I will call Ecotech later and see if they can warranty it.

Cencalfishguy56

Haha nope no more MP10s... And I dropped the Mp40wQD earlier and now its making a really annoying sound. I will call Ecotech later and see if they can warranty it.

Nooooooooo! You were the dude with all the high end equipment lol damn it, too bad you live in FL or else I'd take that tank off your hands

Nooooooooo! You were the dude with all the high end equipment lol damn it, too bad you live in FL or else I'd take that tank off your hands

Haha if only!

Meanwhile, I want this acrylic refugium baffle kit for the reefer 350. Looks badass

11236449_10153815341092481_1101065792368

It's 50 pounds to ship to the state. I just added the 250 baffle kit to my cart and try to check out. Convert pounds to state, it's about $150 shipped. You just need to sell more stuff =P.

Well crap thats a lot, no baffles for me!

Or maybe a $3 egg crate one lol

the 6 bulbs is likely alot closer in par to the radions then the current two are. At the very least run 4..... but really I'd just run em all lol

Now I am using 4 for 9 hours.

B+ P+ C+ B+

Sounds good?

Later I can add the other two, which are both C+

Everything looks spectacular Harry. time to get some LEDS built in and get back that shimmer effect :P . Got mine back and I'm never leaving t5+leds again!

Ha! Would be over $500 for a few pucks.

What about stick my Radion in the middle? :lol:

• Like 1

Now I am using 4 for 9 hours.

B+ P+ C+ B+

Sounds good?

Later I can add the other two, which are both C+

Ha! Would be over $500 for a few pucks.

What about stick my Radion in the middle? :lol:

Actually, If you can find a gutted 8bulb ati fixture, install some of your t5's and fans etc and mount it it would fit perfectly, my 8bulb has enough room in the center if you took out 3 tubes, That would be the best bang for your buck!

Actually, If you can find a gutted 8bulb ati fixture, install some of your t5's and fans etc and mount it it would fit perfectly, my 8bulb has enough room in the center if you took out 3 tubes, That would be the best bang for your buck!

Let me know if you see a gutted 8 bulb then :lol:

So at the LFS Nassarius snails are $3 each, and on ReefCleaners $.45 each- 1/6 the price.

Ordered:

25 Nassarius Vibex

10 Nerite Snail

1 Penny Macro Algae

For $24 shipped.

Thats the same as only 8 snails at my LFS. Wow! Had no idea wha ta ripoff that was.

• Like 2
  • HarryPotter changed the title to Reefer 350