Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

KG's Fusion 10 - A Rare Update

kguske2

Bored? Get more sticks

That would just be certain death for those sticks. I don't think I've kept a stick alive longer than 3 months since I started a tank back in 2013 :lol:

• Like 2

Tank still kicking. I'm bored of it. Have been for probably a month or two. Oh well.

My house news, my house has been plumbed! :lol:

BB566F07-1387-45CF-BB7B-A013C05E12E7.jpg

Time to buy a new coral :)

Congrats on the house progress, it's so exciting to see it go up!

• Like 1

To fit with the fish theme, I guess you could say the house's stand has been built!

A73ECBBC-B5CF-4CD0-9211-14476B33F94F.jpg

No basement? Where will you put your sump? :unsure:

Good question! Couldn't swing a basement though. Many empty rooms though for whatever I end up needing
  • Like 8

To fit with the fish theme, I guess you could say the house's stand has been built!

A73ECBBC-B5CF-4CD0-9211-14476B33F94F.jpg Good question! Couldn't swing a basement though. Many empty rooms though for whatever I end up needing

I hope you will be wearing a tinfoil hat at nighttime, kevin!

• Like 3

Where is the tank going ;) we need info.......

Looks good so far but its just sticks and crete........

Sweet rics also.

Planning on putting the tank just to the right of where I'm standing in this pic. To start with just going to move the 10gal, and then start thinking about moving up in size.
  • Like 2

Planning on putting the tank just to the right of where I'm standing in this pic. To start with just going to move the 10gal, and then start thinking about moving up in size.

No pic :unsure: or am I blind to :lol:

You need a 525XL...............

• Like 2

No pic :unsure: or am I blind to :lol:You need a 525XL...............

:lol: I typed while looking at the picture above. So just to the right of where that second picture is taken from. Helpful right?? I was thinking reefer 250 or 350. 525xl may be a bit much
  • Like 2

:lol: I typed while looking at the picture above. So just to the right of where that second picture is taken from. Helpful right?? I was thinking reefer 250 or 350. 525xl may be a bit much

Ok 425 then :lol: sorry if it does not have an XL behind it then its just to small.........

to many 250s and 350s out there already.......

• Like 3

House is coming along nicely. Are you zoning the HVAC since you have 2 stories? Basically that is 2 thermostats and dampers so you can control the temps.

• Like 2