Pod Your Reef

KG's Fusion 10 - A Rare Update

kguske2

When are these zoas incoming?

I wish I knew! Gotta find some first. Probably heading to the Nashville Frag swap this weekend to see what I can find :)

• Like 1

you and sticks dont mix.

Im convinced it's something in the water or air or something. I've seen sticks living in tanks in much worse condition than my tank, and in my tank everything else is doing just fine. Don't think I've had a stick live past a month in any of my tanks in the past either
  • Like 1

Photo dump

Peyton

25777534933_6f535f2a82_c.jpg

25775462274_6b2a6c7937_c.jpg

Finally snagged a picture of Kylie

26314064191_420b50ac7d_c.jpg

26287932172_5884c805a8_c.jpg

26107439430_0f0660ccec_c.jpg

25777536093_65b4af562f_c.jpg

26314065491_0101dbd73b_c.jpg

26107436230_a7c723ed3c_c.jpg

26107435180_9a5b62b8bd_c.jpg

26380255365_2dc99f88ed_c.jpg

I just got caught up, and these need to be on a new page :D

I love that pic of Kylie. Fitzgerald, my PSW, is hard to catch for a picture too.

Those rics look fantastic :wub:

• Like 3

Im convinced it's something in the water or air or something. I've seen sticks living in tanks in much worse condition than my tank, and in my tank everything else is doing just fine. Don't think I've had a stick live past a month in any of my tanks in the past either

What are your parameters?

Also, this tank is young but did you have the same troubles in your other tank?

What are your parameters?Also, this tank is young but did you have the same troubles in your other tank?

This tank is definitely young, will be 3 months old tomorrow, so it was risky to try sps to begin with. But yes these are issues I've had in my previous tanks as well.

I admittedly don't test as often as I should, but tested last night.

Alk: 8.1-8.4

Cal: 340-350

Didn't test mag. Do 20% weekly water changes with instant ocean

reefernanoman

This tank is definitely young, will be 3 months old tomorrow, so it was risky to try sps to begin with. But yes these are issues I've had in my previous tanks as well.

I admittedly don't test as often as I should, but tested last night.

Alk: 8.1-8.4

Cal: 340-350

Didn't test mag. Do 20% weekly water changes with instant ocean

Try with a monti cap or some other easy monti. They are very hardy and grow fast. Good luck.

• Like 1

Well, purchased a house today :) construction should start in about a month and build time is nearly 6 months. Puts us around November to be moving into our first home. Pretty pumped!

• Like 9

Well, purchased a house today :) construction should start in about a month and build time is nearly 6 months. Puts us around November to be moving into our first home. Pretty pumped!

Congrats, Kyle!!!!! That deserves use of your actual name.

• Like 1

Awesome! Dedicated fish tank room coming?

• Like 2

whoo hoo!!! and Love your white/black pup. I got my own b/w.

Thanks! I certainly think she's cute but I might be biased!

Congrats !!!!

Thanks!

Congrats, Kyle!!!!! That deserves use of your actual name.

Klyvetin says thank you! And so do I :lol:

Awesome! Dedicated fish tank room coming?

Not sure about an entire fish room, but already planning a nice water making/mixing station in the garage and determining where a bigger tank will fit!
  • Like 3

You have to buy a house that has the area :lol: your having it built so talk with the builder and make a nice area for a tank. Oh what you could do ;)

And congratulations!

• Like 3

Cheers to Kevin!!!!

Congrats buddy!!

-What style house?

• Like 2