inTank Media Baskets

KG's Fusion 10 - A Rare Update

kguske2

Siphon it :). Did you get a new car? I left mine on last Friday and left for 4 hours :) came home water running out the garage door :lol:

Going to see if I have a tube big enough to not get him stuck inside.

No my wife just never wanted to take the airbag safety tag off when she leased it :lol: it's only been a year now. Luckily I only left the water on for about 45 minutes longer than I wanted. But it's right next to washing machine so of course there's a puddle under the machine now

• Like 2

Ever set a timer for your rodi, then when it goes off just silence it and ignore it. Yep. Water everywhere :wacko:

Aw shit! did you pull one of these? I did that too many times at my old place. I have to really pay attn here since I have a beautiful walnut laminate, can't get water under the boards.

I left mine on last Friday and left for 4 hours :) came home water running out the garage door :lol:

Mine soaked through the tile floor to the basement ceiling, setting off the fire alarm and make it sound like a dying moose.

• Like 3

Fishy update.

Clownfish is always out and about, doing clownfish things. Convict goby never leaves his cave, as expected. Pink streaked wrasse comes out when all pumps are off, otherwise its hiding in a hole I can't seem to find. Sailfin blenny is still in the back chamber. Spent about an hour on Tuesday trying to scoop him out with many different items to no avail. Need to get a bigger size tubing to just siphon him into a bucket and back into the tank. I've taken to dropping a few pieces of food in the back for him, hopefully he eats it :lol:

• Like 3

Fishy update.

Clownfish is always out and about, doing clownfish things. Convict goby never leaves his cave, as expected. Pink streaked wrasse comes out when all pumps are off, otherwise its hiding in a hole I can't seem to find. Sailfin blenny is still in the back chamber. Spent about an hour on Tuesday trying to scoop him out with many different items to no avail. Need to get a bigger size tubing to just siphon him into a bucket and back into the tank. I've taken to dropping a few pieces of food in the back for him, hopefully he eats it :lol:

:lol:
  • Like 2

I like the nanobox color combo, mines got the gooseneck and holes for hanging kit too. Brothers in NB deformities ;)

Life's all about options right? It used to hang on my old tank but works better with the gooseneck now.

• Like 2

Fishy update.

So, essentially. ....you have one fish.

• Like 2

Going to see if I have a tube big enough to not get him stuck inside.

No my wife just never wanted to take the airbag safety tag off when she leased it :lol: it's only been a year now. Luckily I only left the water on for about 45 minutes longer than I wanted. But it's right next to washing machine so of course there's a puddle under the machine now

Yeah I've done that more than I'd like to admit :lol: Huge puddles in the basement where the water ran down under the washer and then found a hole somewhere in the floor. Whoops!

• Like 1

Father in law paint that? I bought my own Easter gift :lol: few things from Glennski

Yes. He's been painting since he was a kid, learned from his mom. Now I've got one of her paintings straight from Brazl and now one of his :)

What'd you get?

:lol: Me too :)

What'd you get??

• Like 1

Yes. He's been painting since he was a kid, learned from his mom. Now I've got one of her paintings straight from Brazl and now one of his :)

What'd you get?

What'd you get??

I got a yellow fiji, a devil's hand, a green polyp toad, a bowser and some eagle eyes I won at one of the Facebook auctions :)

• Like 1

I got a yellow fiji, a devil's hand, a green polyp toad, a bowser and some eagle eyes I won at one of the Facebook auctions :)

The bowser zoo's from Glenn are awesome. I might have a few myself :lol:

• Like 1