ReefCleaners.org

KG's Fusion 10 - A Rare Update

kguske2

I would just change a bunch of water. Bet it was just the fish and nothing to do with the tank it's happened to me before.

Yep got 4 gallons mixing right now. Going to change it tonight

• Like 2

Wonderful, I don't want something I have to rinse and rinse and rinse. That looks great. Thank You.

Tropic Eden best sand ever. Premium Aquatics is the only place that sells it. Reef flakea is my favorite size. I never rinse mine and the cloudy clears in a day or 2 nothing like carb sea

Yep got 4 gallons mixing right now. Going to change it tonight

Fish coming Tuesday?
  • Like 1

Tropic Eden best sand ever. Premium Aquatics is the only place that sells it. Reef flakea is my favorite size. I never rinse mine and the cloudy clears in a day or 2 nothing like carb sea Fish coming Tuesday?

Yep! Guess there's a little more room for them now

• Like 1

I'm stuck between reef flakes and the mesoflakes. Maybe I should just then get a bag each. For my 40g I think I'll do 30 meso and 20 reef flakes. Cuz I think 40lbs will be too little. 60lbs would be too much.

• Like 1

I'm stuck between reef flakes and the mesoflakes. Maybe I should just then get a bag each. For my 40g I think I'll do 30 meso and 20 reef flakes. Cuz I think 40lbs will be too little. 60lbs would be too much.

That's a good idea. Did your light get shipped?
  • Like 1

Agree with lawn. think a mix would be perfect

Tornado warning. Lightning all around. Fun night :)

• Like 4

That's a good idea. Did your light get shipped?

He took my address on the 11th so it will surely be going out this week. Now to order some rock.

• Like 2

Yeahhhhh gorg looks great :) looking forward of the blennie pics :P

Oh for sure I'll get those tomorrow.

Uploading a video or two to YouTube at the moment :)

• Like 1

Video :wub:

Indeed.

So I wanted to keep trying time lapse videos, and here's my first two attempts. Excuse the camera shakiness on the second one. Apparently my entire floor shakes when someone comes up the stairs in my apartment complex

• Like 4

What happens if one of the puffies goes poof/pops/etc? Pretty much all Shroom Room on FB is bounce.

Can't say I've ever seen one of them pop or come close to popping them. It looks like nothing would happen as they're just attached to the fleshy part of the shroom?

• Like 1

Happy gorg

25172738483_bc60089e15_c.jpg

How are the gorg's? My LFS, where I get frags, had a few of these for $5 on plugs. I was hoping to put on in my sand bed

• Like 1

Is it just air inside or spores?

Looks like air. When you shine a light at them they look pretty transparent.

that's a nice zoa

agreed! Glenn got a gem and luckily I snagged one

How are the gorg's? My LFS, where I get frags, had a few of these for $5 on plugs. I was hoping to put on in my sand bed

So far they've been super easy. I've had this one in a few different locations and it's always had its polyps extended. Give it a decent amount of flow and I broadcast feed reef roids every few days and it's been happy. $5 is a great deal on a gorg

• Like 3