Cultivated Reef

KG's Fusion 10 - A Rare Update

kguske2

congrats on the house! new construction is best.

what's the first coral???

Thanks! First pic is a jack-o-lantern lepto

Such pretty colors on that top one.

I love all the different waves and textures in it

These are fully drool worthy!

:lol: drool away! Just not in your tank
  • Like 2

Awesome jb where did you get it from?

Picked it up from Lefendary Corals when it was just a little nub

Damnit. My Jack o lantern looks amazing.

:^ (

Does Jacko even have a jack-o-lantern?
  • Like 1

Picked it up from Lefendary Corals when it was just a little nub

Does Jacko even have a jack-o-lantern?

Nope.....should have grabbed it up when you had her up for grabs.

Tank looks great man!

• Like 1

Nope.....should have grabbed it up when you had her up for grabs.

Tank looks great man!

Well personally I'm glad you didn't! Thanks. You still have floating zoas in your tank?

I like the scheduled programming sir,nice new pics,very very sharp man. I love the blue ric.

Not quite as scheduled as a daily fts :) thanks been working on getting better pics
  • Like 1

Well personally I'm glad you didn't! Thanks. You still have floating zoas in your tank? Not quite as scheduled as a daily fts :) thanks been working on getting better pics

LOL......nah. They settled and I saw some unidentified algae taking hold from the center......in the trash they went. I do have a free-range RFA tumbling around though.

:^ )

• Like 1

LOL......nah. They settled and I saw some unidentified algae taking hold from the center......in the trash they went. I do have a free-range RFA tumbling around though.

:^ )

You know, free range livestock is more humane. Maybe you're on to something here Jack!

Such good close ups man. How are the remaining sps doing ?! And what f*cking lens do you use for those amazing close ups ?!

Thanks. All sps in the tank are dead. I'll try some later on when tank is more mature. Zoas, mushrooms, gorgs, and the pectina chalice are doing great though. I took those with the Tamron 90mm macro lens
  • Like 1

You know, free range livestock is more humane. Maybe you're on to something here Jack! Thanks. All sps in the tank are dead. I'll try some later on when tank is more mature. Zoas, mushrooms, gorgs, and the pectina chalice are doing great though. I took those with the Tamron 90mm macro lens

Ya, I'm a trend setter, Kevo.

What's the scoop on your house? Need me to come out and help you finish it?

• Like 1

Ya, I'm a trend setter, Kevo.

What's the scoop on your house? Need me to come out and help you finish it?

Actually, have at it! It hasn't started yet and I hear you're great at starting projects ;)

• Like 2

Made a vide with my GoPro. Realized I'm GoPro/video illiterate and couldn't figure out how to export/upload it to youtube in 1080P. There's always next time! Enjoy

• Like 4

Great video! I love the happy little clown hamming it up for the camera :D

Thanks! He certainly seems to like the spotlight.

• Like 1

Water change day. Golden sailfin still alive in back chambers. Tried unsuccessfully to get him out again. Moved some frags around. And jawbreaker looks like it might be about to drop a baby!

• Like 1

Would you be able to suck it up with a gravel cleaning hose?

That's actually what I'm trying. But the fusion 10 back chambers make it very hard. The first two chambers don't go all the way to the bottom, there's sorta a "false floor" so to speak that makes the return chamber larger. So the fish just swims under this floor as soon as I startle him and can stay under there where I have no chance of reaching him.