ReefCleaners.org

KG's Fusion 10 - A Rare Update

kguske2

Always great when you can see the progress. whoo hoo for the 2nd floor!

Crazy how fast the structure goes up!

Congrats on the new house dude!

Thanks man! Hope all is well!

House is coming along nicely. Are you zoning the HVAC since you have 2 stories? Basically that is 2 thermostats and dampers so you can control the temps.

Actually have two separate units, one for upstairs one for down
  • Like 3

Oh my, that looks fantastic! I like how the rics make a little walkway up to the rocks. And I love that top down shot of the clown :wub:

• Like 1

woah that mushie in the middle is massive.

Tank looks great, K2!

Thanks!

Wow.....look at Little Kev!!

He sure grew up nicely!

Oh my, that looks fantastic! I like how the rics make a little walkway up to the rocks. And I love that top down shot of the clown :wub:

Thanks! I'm thinking about doing the same thing with rics on the other side too. Really like the color they provide
  • Like 3

Crazy how fast the structure goes up!Thanks man! Hope all is well! Actually have two separate units, one for upstairs one for down

smart that is very very smart
  • Like 1

Thanks! He sure grew up nicely!Thanks! I'm thinking about doing the same thing with rics on the other side too. Really like the color they provide

Saltcritters has orange rics for $10 tonight. I got 7 already. Plenty left, some with 2-3 mouths. $25 shipping.

• Like 1

Saltcritters has orange rics for $10 tonight. I got 7 already. Plenty left, some with 2-3 mouths. $25 shipping.

I saw that earlier. So tempting...
  • Like 1

How can you tell they're orange?

All I see is pink or purple corals.......even the green ones are pink or purple ....

:^ )

• Like 3

although I jut remembered last time I ordered rics from him, they all came bleached and it took a good month or two for colors to come back...and looking at some of his pics now, they already look bleached. fck.

• Like 2

No thanks my name isn't Mrs. Jack. Did you take that POS Sony back?

Not yet. Tried new HDMI cables....no difference. Tried the DVD and Amazon movies and looks insanely amazing. Regular TV .....all pixelated.

• Like 1

Not yet. Tried new HDMI cables....no difference. Tried the DVD and Amazon movies and looks insanely amazing. Regular TV .....all pixelated.

Do you have a HD box?
  • Like 1

I think I missed something about tv but I love my vizio's

We recently got a LG OLED curved screen. I love it. And I'm not really one hat usually gives two poops.

• Like 1

#### it. For $10 it's worth the risk!

that's what I said. $10, that's lunch. Then another $10. Then another $10. Then $150 later...fck me.

We recently got a LG OLED curved screen. I love it. And I'm not really one hat usually gives two poops.

OLED....fancy! Those costs a pretty penny. How big?

• Like 3