inTank Media Baskets

KG's Fusion 10 - A Rare Update

kguske2

What'cha waitin mane ?! So is the house 100% done or still finishing some things ?!

Had to get them off the camera. House isn't quite done. Flooring went in this week, now just waiting on a lot of small touch-up type stuff. Our initial walkthrough is about a week away and closing is about 3.5 weeks!

Here's the tank:

30034158090_7211fa000b_c.jpg

30034159660_f713d08c3d_c.jpg

30034158900_6f824c8397_c.jpg

30034160770_c6e6ca6b04_c.jpg

30214801562_d26f77b9f0_c.jpg

30214801182_dc8bf57a10_c.jpg

29699692853_4e373b92b7_c.jpg

30214801722_ffd44f5988_c.jpg

• Like 5

Hell yeah man,thats awesome. Congrats btw,I dont think Ive said it. Whats your trixk for shooting under all blues,Ive got a SL1 and cant get shit to come out right...

• Like 1

Ok so where are the house pics :D

Always wanting more and more :lol:

1624E1C9-FBCD-463D-9856-694E43BC05E5.jpg

Hell yeah man,thats awesome. Congrats btw,I dont think Ive said it. Whats your trixk for shooting under all blues,Ive got a SL1 and cant get shit to come out right...

Thanks! Don't know if I have any tricks. Those were all shot with a t3i, 90mm lens. I believe ISO was 400 and shutter speed varies between 1/30 and 1/50. Still we're a little dark but I didn't feel like lowering and having to grab the tripod. I just shoot raw and then use Lightroom to edit. When under all blue I take the temperature slider and make it as warm as possible otherwise the pics look pretty blown out and non colorful
  • Like 5

I will have to mess with the settings a but and see what i can come up with. I love the outside of the house,stone fronts/houses always look so good,right along with log cabins. Is it actual stone or natural colored brick ?

• Like 1

I will have to mess with the settings a but and see what i can come up with. I love the outside of the house,stone fronts/houses always look so good,right along with log cabins. Is it actual stone or natural colored brick ?

Thanks. It's just a light colored brick. Picked it specifically for the speckled look of it

Wow, both the tank and the house look great! Take lots of pics while things are going so well :)

Thanks!
  • Like 1

I don't envy you.......

I remember my walk through :lol: I pissed the builder off......

Well we have a 5 page list of items that need to be fixed, cleaned, touched up, etc so I can't imagine he'll be too happy tomorrow :lol:
  • Like 2

Well we have a 5 page list of items that need to be fixed, cleaned, touched up, etc so I can't imagine he'll be too happy tomorrow :lol:

Yeah some of the shit they try and get away with..........

Yeah some of the shit they try and get away with..........

Luckily (I think) most of it was just workers being lazy/sloppy. Paint is supposed to be in a straight line, guess they didn't get the memo!

• Like 1