Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

KG's Fusion 10 - A Rare Update

kguske2

Merry Christmas everyone!

Hope you and the wife and the dog ;) have a great first Christmas in the new home........hopefully santa dropped off a bigger tank :unsure:

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

house is beautiful! amazing honestly! where do you live? absolutely fantastic!

these are my wife's words "For a house that big and beautiful they shouldn't have such a small tank" ... am I lucky or what?

I have to say though, even though I have a Fusion10 myself and envy your beautiful setup, I agree with her.

• Like 2

house is beautiful! amazing honestly! where do you live? absolutely fantastic!

these are my wife's words "For a house that big and beautiful they shouldn't have such a small tank" ... am I lucky or what?

I have to say though, even though I have a Fusion10 myself and envy your beautiful setup, I agree with her.

Thank you! Live in Bartlett TN, about 30 minutes outside Memphis. I want to put a bigger tank in the corner at some point, but the Fusion works for now!
  • Like 2

This might be my first actual update since moving into the house in November. Admittedly the tank has taken a back seat, and I've been neglecting it, as in, I think I've done two water changes since November :wacko: but, given that, the tank is doing ok. Definitely been better, but could be way worse. Haven't bought any new corals in what feels like years, so here's some pics of some stuff I've had for a while.

Oh! Also, tank turns 1 year old in about 2 weeks!

31333223724_664d12361d_c.jpg

31333223334_68abc83937_c.jpg

31364503263_20917e1de0_c.jpg

31333224064_42d86da0ef_c.jpg

31364504193_a03cebca44_c.jpg

31364503623_149374ac52_c.jpg

31364506313_a4e93e9eec_c.jpg

31364505553_7fa634ec41_c.jpg

31364504553_cff58a7806_c.jpg

• Like 9

Is that a scoly in the 6th pic that shines brightly on the left side? Pretty.

Yes! I got it from Aqua SD and I believe they just called it a mini scoly
  • Like 2

Yes! I got it from Aqua SD and I believe they just called it a mini scoly

Button Scoly ;) Looks sweet to!

Do you feed it?

Just didn't have the normal pattern radiating out from center, looked kinda like a large acan head but I think I like it better.

When it comes to the button Scolys they have an assortment of them on the ASD sales when they get them in stock.

Button Scoly ;) Looks sweet to!Do you feed it?

When it comes to the button Scolys they have an assortment of them on the ASD sales when they get them in stock.

I have fed it in the past, but probably not in the last 3-4 months

I have fed it in the past, but probably not in the last 3-4 months

Wow I feed mine usually once a week if not more. Otherwise it starts to recede and show skeleton........not good.

Wow I feed mine usually once a week if not more. Otherwise it starts to recede and show skeleton........not good.

Strange. Never had that problem with any of the acans or scolys I've had. It catches food whenever I feed the tank, but certainly not target feeding it

You get a couple bucks in your Paypal and look at you :lol: I love it!

Just gotta keep the money flowing. No use holding onto it! :lol:

I did the exact same thing recently. I wanted more zoas but then I looked at my tank and realize I have no more space =(. I really want some fruit loops...

There's always more room...

High quality coral only. Love it! Clean nano for sure!

Thanks!
  • Like 2