Cultivated Reef

KG's Fusion 10 - A Rare Update

kguske2

Was looking at a 70" vizio. Costco has them going on sale for Black Friday for only 999. Will be grabbing one or two. Home office needs a bigger tv too :lol:

#### I am old and blind but a 6 foot TV is even to big for me :lol: I don't want to just stare at the zit on the weather lady................

• Like 3

#### I am old and blind but a 6 foot TV is even to big for me :lol: I don't want to just stare at the zit on the weather lady................

I don't stare at her zit :D

• Like 4

Haven't updated in a bit. Tank move went well. No casualties, had a bit of necrosis on the chalice but it's already healed over so that's good. Haven't given the tank much attention, been busy getting the house in order, hanging curtains, pictures, tvs, stuff like that. Then came the Christmas tree.

A010FD18-795F-4FF8-883A-F308056B4E95.jpg

1665DC6D-31C9-42D9-9424-A39569652BC5.jpg

884419C3-A821-440E-92A7-AA337E883FD6.jpg

C8A97354-6903-45FC-B38D-FFDEDCD8F462.jpg

F1BA24B1-F856-416B-81A7-568094FCDB76.jpg

53146828-A4C6-4377-82E3-434CE391D994.jpg

• Like 11

Its to ####ing early for a tree.........you people and your fake trees........

But it does need decorations :P

I just need to wait until the first week of December to get a tree and that is even to early for me........up here in the NW we just go out and kill one ;)

Oh and house is looking good!

• Like 3

can you adopt me?

Only if you pay rent :lol:

Your house is beautiful!

Thank you!

Your house is absolutely stunning! :wub: I'm so jealous that you already have a Christmas tree

thanks! Got a little carried away with putting it up. Couldn't leave it sitting in he box once it was delivered

Its to ####### early for a tree.........you people and your fake trees........

But it does need decorations :P

I just need to wait until the first week of December to get a tree and that is even to early for me........up here in the NW we just go out and kill one ;)

Oh and house is looking good!

It is too early for a tree! Normally I'd wait till after thanksgiving but I'm out of town that whole weekend and the new tree just looked so lonely in the box in the garage :lol:

Now get to chopping for your tree!

• Like 3

In my condo complex it's all mixed up w/ seasons. Next door is Halloween, I have a Fall wreath, couple down has reindeer & Christmas lights turned on. I'm like NOOOOO!!

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...