inTank Media Baskets

KG's Fusion 10 - A Rare Update

kguske2

Is the house brick and Hardy board Kyle? My house is 10 years old and the builder used pine instead of cedar or Hardy trim and it's rotting :rolleyes: been spending the last 6-7 weekends replacing it all getting ready for paint in September.

• Like 2

Looking good! Amazing how fast they go now and days......usually they don't want to carry the loan so 120 days usually from start to finish unless its one hell of a custom home. From the pics it looks like even the landscaper is getting antsy :lol:

• Like 2

Looking good! Amazing how fast they go now and days......usually they don't want to carry the loan so 120 days usually from start to finish unless its one hell of a custom home. From the pics it looks like even the landscaper is getting antsy :lol:

Same here - brick and pine. My house is almost 20 years old and something new rots out every year. I'm slowly replacing it all one board at a time, with PVC.

• Like 1

Is the house brick and Hardy board Kyle? My house is 10 years old and the builder used pine instead of cedar or Hardy trim and it's rotting :rolleyes: been spending the last 6-7 weekends replacing it all getting ready for paint in September.

Its brick and wood trim. Didn't ever ask about cedar vs pine or what type of wood. :wacko:

If they stay on schedule we're about 140 days from ground breaking to closing. Funnily enough the builder's landscaper can't keep up with the pace they're building them at
  • Like 3

Got the new rics moved off the sand and placed on the rock

28400873240_b5bfa4ab6f_c.jpg

Right side

28400870970_594fbee5aa_c.jpg

Left Side

28068049944_5cbbfda6b8_c.jpg

28068042784_ee0a8d8ed7_c.jpg

All sides :)

28579238422_20cb739450_c.jpg

This tank looks awesome!!

Also congrats on the house (it needs a pool table somewhere...but that's just my opinion lol)

• Like 3

Some new pics before water change today

29300619070_e74417fcdd_c.jpg

28965359824_52cc19c559_c.jpg

28965358964_5861a59d3c_c.jpg

This has been alive almost a month and a half. Has to be a new record

28965360684_4935305e43_c.jpg

Haven't taken many pictures of this. Probably should

29300620000_7b5202ff4f_c.jpg

28965361214_ef3360b845_c.jpg

28965357594_f385c37fa8_c.jpg

• Like 9

very nice

That bounce is HUGE !!!!! Looking good as hell :o

Thanks!

For some reason it seems like you keep your water level a lot lower than I do

When running, the water level is about 1 inch below the top of the tank

good choice in color! if you haven't already, make sure wherever you want to mount your TV, there's an ethernet port to hardwire your TV. My house is stupid and I have a wifi dead spot right where my tv is. Literally 3 steps away from the tv, I get 20mb download. Right next to it, I get 1mb. Spent $500 on some ridiculous router to finally get streaming to work.

good choice in color! if you haven't already, make sure wherever you want to mount your TV, there's an ethernet port to hardwire your TV. My house is stupid and I have a wifi dead spot right where my tv is. Literally 3 steps away from the tv, I get 20mb download. Right next to it, I get 1mb. Spent $500 on some ridiculous router to finally get streaming to work.

Thanks! Didn't think of it that way, but we did place Ethernet ports in each bedroom just to have the accessibility. Makes even more sense from a streaming standpoint

My rics thrived under my Kessil but once I went to the nanobox well.............

Probably.....best luck I had with Rics were in my BC29 with PC lighting.

Suppose it could be. Although I've got this nanobox turned wayyy down. But it is still a Duo over a 10 gallon :lol:

• Like 2

Suppose it could be. Although I've got this nanobox turned wayyy down. But it is still a Duo over a 10 gallon :lol:

I have mine over my 10 running at maybe 30% on the whites and still they did not like it. I do have a couple though that are still doing fine so who really knows.......this hobby throws us curve balls all the time :lol:

You will have a red sea 525 soon so I would not worry about it ;) that new house needs a big tank............

• Like 2