Coral Vue Hydros

KG's Fusion 10 - A Rare Update

kguske2

Construction on the new house has begun! :happydance:

27061980764_39a1bd5368_z.jpg

27061595414_1a6c67d293_z.jpg

Congrats, Kevin!!

Thanks ####ing awesome news!!

You may need to sell me Little Kevin to afford your first months mortgage. ...don't worry, I won't say a word. It'll be our little secret ;^ )

• Like 2

Someday I want to grow up and be like Mom/Dad (do shrooms have a gender?)

27658195105_7623e447bd_c.jpg

27658196395_d4cd081660_c.jpg

and here's random zoa shot

27658198725_f98c4e9eb4_c.jpg

Great pics!!

let it develop a bit. Right now it's just a nub of flesh. No color or anything

Sounds good to me!

Construction on the new house has begun! :happydance:

27061980764_39a1bd5368_z.jpg

27061595414_1a6c67d293_z.jpg

Congrats buddy!

LOTSA REAL ESTATE FOR TANKS!!!

Indeed! Thinking of just one though, maybe something in the 3ft range. I lose the fun aspect with multiple tanks

Congrats, Kevin!!

Thanks ####### awesome news!!You may need to sell me Little Kevin to afford your first months mortgage. ...don't worry, I won't say a word. It'll be our little secret ;^ )

Thanks. At the prices I see on R2R, big Kevin could pay for multiple mortgage payments!

Big money :) congrats you and the wife my friend.

Thanks buddy :)

Great pics!!

Sounds good to me!

Congrats buddy!

Thanks!
  • Like 2

I see multiple tanks differently. Being able to keep some species that I can't mix with others. I just love Gertie and my natural looking 20g she's in. At minimum I will always need 2 tanks. I will never be without a mantis. Just love them too much.

• Like 1

D: hope everything is OK

Should be fine.

How's stuff look?

Gorgonians looked a little annoyed but everything else was just fine! Crisis avoided
  • Like 3

How's the house process coming along?

Everything's going good. Lot has been leveled and ready for the concrete slab to be poured. Builder thinks early November as an estimated finish

• Like 1

Everything's going good. Lot has been leveled and ready for the concrete slab to be poured. Builder thinks early November as an estimated finish

2016?

• Like 2

2016?

That's what they like you to think :lol:

I bought a new construction house once, it was really exciting going out to the site to see what had been done every week. But I definitely learned not to accept ANY problems left unresolved before closing, no matter how small, and no matter how reassuring they were about how they will take care of it right away. Once closing is done, the builder's motivation to resolve issues quickly is gone, and I spent months chasing them down to take care of problems that were all noted in the final walk through.

• Like 2

2016?

Yep 2016. We told them we have our lease until end of year so don't try and meet any crazy deadlines. We'll see

That's what they like you to think :lol:

I bought a new construction house once, it was really exciting going out to the site to see what had been done every week. But I definitely learned not to accept ANY problems left unresolved before closing, no matter how small, and no matter how reassuring they were about how they will take care of it right away. Once closing is done, the builder's motivation to resolve issues quickly is gone, and I spent months chasing them down to take care of problems that were all noted in the final walk through.

So true. My parents have built their last 2 homes and touch up work after closing was non existent. We had tape markers noting drywall issues on the wall for like 6 months :lol:
  • Like 2

Tank update. Nah who needs one of those. House update! 41988468-B0A9-4B26-8387-7F96A7DA8D13.jpg

Agreed!

And yes to the classics.....I need to replace the Hornets as well. I lost a 90+ colony of purples, a 20+ of Sunny D's and my reds and blues as well during the great GFO - GHA / Aiptasia battles of 2014.

Agreed!

And yes to the classics.....I need to replace the Hornets as well. I lost a 90+ colony of purples, a 20+ of Sunny D's and my reds and blues as well during the great GFO - GHA / Aiptasia battles of 2014.

Damn that sucks! ####ing AIDS tank. Now it seems the classics are stupid expensive!
  • Like 1

Tank still kicking. I'm bored of it. Have been for probably a month or two. Oh well.

My house news, my house has been plumbed! :lol:

BB566F07-1387-45CF-BB7B-A013C05E12E7.jpg

• Like 5