SaltCritters.com

KG's Fusion 10 - A Rare Update

kguske2

We recently got a LG OLED curved screen. I love it. And I'm not really one hat usually gives two poops.

OLED is what I want for the new house. Not so sure whay the curved screen does but they certainly look amazing
  • Like 2

that's what I said. $10, that's lunch. Then another $10. Then another $10. Then $150 later...fck me.

OLED....fancy! Those costs a pretty penny. How big?

55 inch. We actually got a good deal since it was open box.

OLED is what I want for the new house. Not so sure whay the curved screen does but they certainly look amazing

We have a ton of Windows in the house and unless it is dark out, glare on any tv is insane. The curved screen cuts it down a lot.

• Like 1

55 inch. We actually got a good deal since it was open box.

We have a ton of Windows in the house and unless it is dark out, glare on any tv is insane. The curved screen cuts it down a lot.

good to know. Never thought of that. Our living room will have some pretty large windows so that may come in handy

just don't blame me if they come bleached =P. I warned you. But $10 worth the risk like you said...hahaha

No blame here! Just a more colorful reef. Bleached or not!
  • Like 2

Man! From 2x4 frames to walls that quick! It does get you excited seeing substantial changes daily. I do remember my parents & I building in a subdivision & we went in one day and 2 faucets were backwards. The cold was hot, etc. So right away if you see something, mention it & make sure it gets done!! Unfortunately, it happens.

• Like 2

Wow! I love how fast things go at this stage. It's so much fun sneaking in and exploring in the evenings, too :)

yea I'm expecting things to slow way down soon, at least once they move inside and the changes get smaller like wiring and stuff.

Man! From 2x4 frames to walls that quick! It does get you excited seeing substantial changes daily. I do remember my parents & I building in a subdivision & we went in one day and 2 faucets were backwards. The cold was hot, etc. So right away if you see something, mention it & make sure it gets done!! Unfortunately, it happens.

looking at pictures, it took 10 days from the first frame work to that picture above. And yea we've caught one error so far, they poured the back patio too small. Luckily they already took care of it!
  • Like 6

Them rics, damn nice.

Thanks buddy :)

nice, you got one with 3 mouths. its gonna split soon. $10 for 3. gooood deal.

I've actually never had a ric split so we'll see!

Nice looking Rics! Where did those come from?

I have a few RFAs showing up from ASD.

Got these from salt critters $10 dollar sale over the weekend
  • Like 3