ReefCleaners.org

KG's Fusion 10 - A Rare Update

kguske2

I have mine over my 10 running at maybe 30% on the whites and still they did not like it. I do have a couple though that are still doing fine so who really knows.......this hobby throws us curve balls all the time :lol:

You will have a red sea 525 soon so I would not worry about it ;) that new house needs a big tank............

I have whites at about 10% and blues around 40%. Wasn't thinking the 525 but definitely something bigger
  • Like 1

I have whites at about 10% and blues around 40%. Wasn't thinking the 525 but definitely something bigger

The 525 is not that big really....I saw one in person and kicked myself when I found out what I could get it for.......my custom tank cost way more and has caused me more headaches.......and its still not even wet......

• Like 1

Ohhhh, nice Kevin!!

When's the move in party?

I'll send you the first invitation!

Shower looks great but wait till its time to clean it :lol:

that's what a maid is for right?

that's what groupon cleaning deals are for =P

Ninja knows what's up :lol:
  • Like 3

Wow! This is really coming together. Must say I have never seen a house be built on time.

Tank is looking stellar too. ;)

Thanks Dave

Is that a bounce mushroom and where did you get it

Yep I got it from Legendary Corals, they called it "I wish I were a bounce" shroom

Looking good and jawbreaker babies = new house payment :lol:

= Maid service for that shower.

Jawbreaker = Maid service! I always knew Jack was a genius!

Speaking of that bathroom, progress has been made

FC388D2B-4BCA-4E4E-A57F-E5B4542E3DFB.jpg

• Like 4

Jawbreaker = Maid service! I always knew Jack was a genius!

Speaking of that bathroom, progress has been made

FC388D2B-4BCA-4E4E-A57F-E5B4542E3DFB.jpg

That's not progress........put a neked lady in there and you have progress :lol:

Oh the cleaning............. ;)

• Like 5

Went out of town Friday night. Get back late Sunday. As I open the door I hear a constant beeping and instantly realize it's the smart ato alarm. Well damn wonder how long that's been going on. Look in the return chamber, there's just enough water that the pump wasn't dry, but starting to blow air bubbles every 15 second or so.

Unplug ato to shut up the alarm. Refill return chamber with rodi. Everything appears to be just fine this morning so dodged a bullet. Will have to look at the ato later tonight to figure out why it stopped and based on how low the return was, probably stopped working late Friday night

• Like 1

I just bought smart micro ato cuz I will be out of town for a weekend...not liking that yours malfunctioned

Well this is the first issue I've had with it since January of this year (when I bought it). And I suspect it may be partly my fault. I haven't cleaned any part of it in a few months. Oops! We'll see when I pull the pump out of the container tonight.

That's always scary until you figure out what's going on. Of course first noting, is the water IN the tank, have any fish jumped out, etc.

that was my first thought was the ato had emptied the entire reservoir onto the floor but thankfully it hadn't
  • Like 2