Top Shelf Aquatics

Ninja's Red Sea Reefer 350 - still here!

ninjamyst

Worked from home so took some pics:

My dogs rule the house:

23566300089_1f8a41393d_z.jpg

FTS:

23934154785_a3ee03f17c_z.jpg

Left side:

23825884392_8199c56a8b_z.jpg

Right side:

23825881582_0f3b7eca4d_z.jpg

I can't wait to move my SPS back to the big tank. 2 dose of Sentinel and still seeing bugs.

WOAH!!!!!!!! Nice room, Ninja! Absolutely beautiful And those photos are awesome.

• Like 6

WOAH!!!!!!!! Nice room, Ninja! Absolutely beautiful And those photos are awesome.

Thanks! The house is coming along nicely =). The sofa is definitely our fav spot to chill out after a long day. And the dogs love it too, especially with the step to climb up to it. Did you see the midas is out in every pic?? It associated me with food so it's always out when I am near =)

Love this tank. Scape is awesome

I been debating whether to replace the right side with more rock or not. Not sure if I like just the flat plate there...

• Like 3

Thanks! The house is coming along nicely =). The sofa is definitely our fav spot to chill out after a long day. And the dogs love it too, especially with the step to climb up to it. Did you see the midas is out in every pic?? It associated me with food so it's always out when I am near =)

I been debating whether to replace the right side with more rock or not. Not sure if I like just the flat plate there...

I like the open space it has

• Like 1

Did they fix your roof leak? I remember spending about three months getting the builder to come out over and over again fixing leaks when I had a new house.

nope, i stayed home today cuz it was raining and i had to replace towels and empty buckets every couple of hours. sigh.

.I like the open space it has

That's the original intent but I fear I will run out of space to mount corals soon...hahah

• Like 1

nope, i stayed home today cuz it was raining and i had to replace towels and empty buckets every couple of hours. sigh.

That's the original intent but I fear I will run out of space to mount corals soon...hahah

Good grief, that's ridiculous. Might be time to hire an independent contractor to fix it and let your builder know you'll be sending him the bill via small claims court. The damage being done to your new house due to repeated exposure to the rain is unacceptable :(

• Like 2

Good grief, that's ridiculous. Might be time to hire an independent contractor to fix it and let your builder know you'll be sending him the bill via small claims court. The damage being done to your new house due to repeated exposure to the rain is unacceptable :(

I cant agree more with this. Pull our that new home warranty contract and exploit your rights!

I love the open space in that tank as well! very different look from the rock packed looks we always see. I hope to strike a balance in the middle with my new build.

• Like 1

Still nothing from your builder??? It hella rained yesterday!

I know. I hope I dont get mold in the walls...sigh. I think the builder is on vacation for the holidays. I am trying to get in touch with the seller's agent to get a hold of the builder but seems like everyone is out. It's gonna rain again on Saturday...

• Like 1
jedimasterben

no =(. i looked into it and only certain apps are available on the emulator and the Kessil one is not on it. But they should be releasing the Android app before end of the year.

I don't think I'd hold my breath on that, only a week left to meet that deadline. :o

Bert the Midas has become my favorite fish! they have such personality! I did notice yours :wub: What's his/her name?

that room is beautiful and I sure would love relaxing there myself! And if I lived closer, I'd be inviting myself over to take naps on that couch for sure.

• Like 1

I need to get a sitting chair to face the tank haha. I also need to hang something on the wall by the tank. Looks so empty.

No way :). It's perfect as is. If anything, I'd get a round white ottoman and leave it by the tank. You wouldn't really see it. Nothing should detract from the aquarium in my opinion ;).

• Like 1

Bert the Midas has become my favorite fish! they have such personality! I did notice yours :wub: What's his/her name?

that room is beautiful and I sure would love relaxing there myself! And if I lived closer, I'd be inviting myself over to take naps on that couch for sure.

I dont have names for my fish...but maybe I should. I need to think of a theme. Our dogs are named after Disney characters. Names are hard...hahah.

No way :). It's perfect as is. If anything, I'd get a round white ottoman and leave it by the tank. You wouldn't really see it. Nothing should detract from the aquarium in my opinion ;).

The sofa actually has a detachable white ottoman on the side! Perfect!

• Like 1

hmm...rock suddenly covered in brown / red algae or diatom. Overflow too. I guess all the feeding finally caught up.

the tank evaporates over 1 gallon of water a day. i am constantly making RODI...haha

finally dialed in the Curve 5 and empty the first cup of legit skimmate. smells like diarrhea....

• Like 4

hmm...rock suddenly covered in brown / red algae or diatom. Overflow too. I guess all the feeding finally caught up.

the tank evaporates over 1 gallon of water a day. i am constantly making RODI...haha

finally dialed in the Curve 5 and empty the first cup of legit skimmate. smells like diarrhea....

I was thinking these would loose a bunch of water.

I upgraded to a 150gpd RODI unit and am setting up a 45gl holding tank for fresh water!

Your tank is looking amazing two months in!! I can't wait to get water in mine

• Like 1

I was thinking these would loose a bunch of water.

I upgraded to a 150gpd RODI unit and am setting up a 45gl holding tank for fresh water!

Your tank is looking amazing two months in!! I can't wait to get water in mine

Thanks! I basically converted our basement bathroom into water making station.