ReefCleaners.org

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had to post two more videos. This fish cracks me up. I think the corals aren't so pleased with him though :) Sunset is house cleaning time

Bert cracks me up :)

I could watch him for hours :) He does the weirdest and funniest things.

Bert is very entertaining :). Is he clearing a space out under the rocks? Mine never did that. They are an awesome fish for sure!

ha. He's fun to watch. He is clearing a space under the rock! there's a hole in the top of that rock and he dives in. The cave must be huge. Good thing the side goes down to the glass so it won't fall and crush him.

Wow if I had a Bert I might get pissed at him :D That flying sand could do some havoc on a plate coral or a scoly...... fish 20 bucks scoly 150 bucks hmmmmmmmmm :lol:

Bert looks like a great fish but just not in my tank B)

Rofl, i love how far he takes the sand away in the second video. I really like Midas, might have to pick one up.

HA! He has been digging like crazy lately. I saw him bringing some larger pieces of the substrate INTO his cave so he must be building a sweet pad in there :)

HA! He has been digging like crazy lately. I saw him bringing some larger pieces of the substrate INTO his cave so he must be building a sweet pad in there :)

Once he finishes building you might want to watch who is goin in there. Don't want any baby fishies swimming around in the tank :lol:

Once he finishes building you might want to watch who is goin in there. Don't want any baby fishies swimming around in the tank :lol:

LOL!!!

Whoops.....I thought this was a PM....I was thanking you for the new pictures.

Nevermind.

HAHAHA! You nut! You keep spilling the beans about the photos I send you.

Thanks, Stella!

Oh the corals? thank YOU for giving some a happy home :)

Bert is like Thanos, my Royal Gramma. Except that Thanos gets great mouthfulls of sand and throws it right on top of the Derasa. :furious:

oh man! Bert blows the sand all over the LPS I have around his home so right now, I blow it off at least a couple times a day! But I think the corals get it off themselves as well. A lot harder for a clam!!

HA! Nope! Although I do try to drink decaf starting at 6 PM ;)First video of the new tank. Well, it's just a video of Bert cleaning his home. I had just blown off the sand he dug up last night and he was having none of that. Went right back to cleaning after I was done.

I had to post two more videos. This fish cracks me up. I think the corals aren't so pleased with him though :) Sunset is house cleaning time

oh man! Bert blows the sand all over the LPS I have around his home so right now, I blow it off at least a couple times a day! But I think the corals get it off themselves as well. A lot harder for a clam!!

Well, at least there's one hard working individual up in here... Send off the 29 yet?

poke.gif

Well, at least there's one hard working individual up in here... Send off the 29 yet?

poke.gif

:lol: Pinner, i freaking love you. NO! Monday. it is getting a vinegar bath today, then drying out and getting packed up tomorrow :happydance::happydance::happydance:

(I'm a slacker)

:lol: Pinner, i freaking love you.

Most everyone does ;)

NO! Monday. it is getting a vinegar bath today, then drying out and getting packed up tomorrow :happydance::happydance::happydance:

(I'm a slacker)

Not gonna say "poke" here... prod, persuade... yeah, persuade seems safest.

Just attempting to "persuade" you into action. :)

Most everyone does ;)

with good reason :wub:

Not gonna say "poke" here... prod, persuade... yeah, persuade seems safest.

Just attempting to "persuade" you into action. :)

I know. Slower than I thought but I was paranoid about adding my existing fish into the new tank until I was sure the midas and remaining chromis were healthy. It's been about 2 weeks. I know that doesn't guarantee no parasites, ich, whatever, but I feel better adding the clowns and gobies in now that it has been 2 weeks.

with good reason :wub:

I know. Slower than I thought but I was paranoid about adding my existing fish into the new tank until I was sure the midas and remaining chromis were healthy. It's been about 2 weeks. I know that doesn't guarantee no parasites, ich, whatever, but I feel better adding the clowns and gobies in now that it has been 2 weeks.

Oh, you're just going slow and steady... good work. Carry on. :)

righttirefire

I've never cared for midas blennys, but you may have sold me. The at the LFS had a sunken stomach, no bueno. I guess I better do a little research. Might be as close to Dorado as I can get.

Mahi-Mahi_zpsqezw6dch.jpg

Archived