SaltCritters.com

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

That RFA said:

There is a guy in my area that can tell which of his RFA's are male and female. IDK if there is a visual way to tell or if it's just because he's spawned them.

That's better.....I now feel cleansed.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

too many pages. I just came in her to pass gas fart-bubbles.gif...................I need a new mouse :lol:

Sancho why are the bubbles coming out the front? Is there something you need to tell us? :lol:

I did a presentation to my niece's class when she was in Kindergarden, took my iPad with pictures of my reef. I came across a picture of my porcelain and it's filter feeders were zoomed out like your little guy. The kids were so curious and I waved my arms about like a Baboon to mimic the way the crab filters particles. One of the kids named it the Kung Foo crab. :lol:

Bertie Poo is so cute.

I did a presentation to my niece's class when she was in Kindergarden, took my iPad with pictures of my reef. I came across a picture of my porcelain and it's filter feeders were zoomed out like your little guy. The kids were so curious and I waved my arms about like a Baboon to mimic the way the crab filters particles. One of the kids named it the Kung Foo crab. :lol:

Bertie Poo is so cute.

That's awesome! they totally are little kung foo crabs! Perfect name. Bertie poo is my favorite fish :)

I never see that crab around here. I definitely want to get like 4 or something for my 40g. But it's hard to find 4 at once. I don't want to pay separate shipping for one here, one there, etc.

Did I tell you about the time Geowge (not George) bit me? He was my first Midas.

No! Did he draw blood?

Looks like your getting it now with pics. Cool shots

Thanks Plainrt! Little by little. Still figuring out the best lighting :) But at least they don't quite look like windex shots as much :)

I never see that crab around here. I definitely want to get like 4 or something for my 40g. But it's hard to find 4 at once. I don't want to pay separate shipping for one here, one there, etc.

I got them online. we don't have any good LFSs around here at all!

Did I tell you about the time Geowge (not George) bit me? He was my first Midas.

Ha ha, maybe you had some algae growing on you! JK, it's just my midas was always scraping algae off my back wall when I had him.

Archived