ReefCleaners.org

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

Looking Good! Love the Rock Flowers on the bottom of the tank!

So i have a problem.

I snagged a 120W masxspect razor on ebay for 200 shipped!!!! Couldn't pass it up as i love the color spectrum on the razors. Going to have to sell your razor nano now lolol. NO MORE SHADOWS! (There were barely any to begin with but like i said, i have a problem. :D)

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So i have a problem.

I snagged a 120W masxspect razor on ebay for 200 shipped!!!! Couldn't pass it up as i love the color spectrum on the razors. Going to have to sell your razor nano now lolol. NO MORE SHADOWS! (There were barely any to begin with but like i said, i have a problem. :D)

:lol: I get it - I'm pretty sure I have the same freaking problem!!!! I *might* want to buy it back for a macro only tank that my husband wants to set up! He apparently loved that light (who would've thought) and was mad when I sold it :lol:

Which is hilarious because he has about a minute of attention span for reefing stuff so it actually shocked me that he cared one way or another!

So i have a problem.

:lol: I get it - I'm pretty sure I have the same freaking problem!!!! I *might* want to buy it back for a macro only tank that my husband wants to set up! He apparently loved that light (who would've thought) and was mad when I sold it :lol:

Which is hilarious because he has about a minute of attention span for reefing stuff so it actually shocked me that he cared one way or another!

I just sold the 120w razor for 180.00 local and have the nano up for sale. I really don't want to give the nano away because I'd rather put it on my fuge and save it for some time when I might need a frag light. But honestly IDK what's realistic, I was asking 140 local pick up because I have the 120 optics but IDK if it's gonna sell.

Here's a picture! Since I'm a slacker/procrastinator, the tree is up and decorated finally :)

qhwuMhK.jpg

And MacZilla in the village:

nn4wyEa.jpg

No real good decorations outside this year. Candles in the window and wreaths up. That's it so far.

9FkBRca.jpg

Here's a picture! Since I'm a slacker/procrastinator, the tree is up and decorated finally :)

qhwuMhK.jpg

nn4wyEa.jpg

No real good decorations outside this year. Candles in the window and wreaths up. That's it so far.

9FkBRca.jpg

Looks great! Your house is beautiful :)

Looks great! Your house is beautiful :)

What a pretty home!

thanks guys! I think 1920's homes are my favorite era. When we found this one, we knew it was "the one"

Is that a dept. 56 stuff? My mom has a butt ton of it. This year she didnt set any up cause my son likes to break things.

No actually! but that stuff is cool!!! I got the village things when some place was going out of business and they were $5 for each piece! but not anything special.

qhwuMhK.jpg

nn4wyEa.jpg

9FkBRca.jpg

Wow......people have definitely died in that house.....I wonder how many? Spooky.

:^ )

It looks great sometimes I envy you guys without kids. My house looks like a daycare all the time. :lol:

Your tree and decorations look awesome, Sancho!

So who got on the ladder and hung those wreaths? Put some lights on that house. Lots of them. I would light that thing up Grizwald style.

Lol Jeff hung the wreathes. But we just open the windows on the 2nd floor and hang them that way :) But anything that requires a ladder, that's all him. I have a really bad fear of heights. I had enough of a hard time painting the kitchen and needing to get on a ladder :) AND I am not joking. Heights and spiders.

Wow......people have definitely died in that house.....I wonder how many? Spooky.

:^ )

HA! Definitely haunted!!!! I need to take a picture of the amityville horror windows for ya ;)

Is it warm there? Or maybe that "snow" is the scratchy stuff cats like?

ha! I think he just likes the puffy batting snow. He likes to make biscuits in it and knock everything over. He looks like a huge Godzilla stomping on the village people. I had to take the village people out :)

MACZILLA - don't wake him.

Archived