Pod Your Reef

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great shots.......they would be a nice painting......know anyone who paints

Thanks Scott!!!

:lol: rumor has it I used to :) I need to get back at the easel!

jedimasterben

Interesting. Does carbon strip the water of nutrients or just harmful poisons?

Depends on what you consider 'nutrients'. Carbon adsorbs many, many things, mostly metals and organics.

Depends on what you consider 'nutrients'. Carbon adsorbs many, many things, mostly metals and organics.

By nutrients I mean Po4, No3, etc. Yummy clam and acro food.

jedimasterben

By nutrients I mean Po4, No3, etc. Yummy clam and acro food.

Carbon may adsorb some orthophosphate that is complexed with other organics and will remove some nitrogenous organics (again complexed with others), but on the whole, it will have no measurable effect.

Carbon may adsorb some orthophosphate that is complexed with other organics and will remove some nitrogenous organics (again complexed with others), but on the whole, it will have no measurable effect.

Cool. But shitty carbon tumbling will turn into powder and kill filter feeders unfortunately. Learned it the hard way.

Cool. But shitty carbon tumbling will turn into powder and kill filter feeders unfortunately. Learned it the hard way.

yeah, you definitely don't want to be tumbling carbon.

jedimasterben

Why would you let it tumble?

I spy a mesenterial filament!

Where!?!? Is something pissed off?

That's a cool pic! Great perspective

Thanks Scott!

Now I'm worried. I have the Cynarina next to a couple acans I have and now I'm thinking it shouldn't be that close!

We are almost on page 66 of your 66 :P.

I added a bunch of phyto to the water for the filter feeders. The cynarina is sucking it up too.

kR97VY3.jpg

I'm really loving this picture. The purples are really lovely on the coral!

We are almost on page 66 of your 66 :P.

I'm really loving this picture. The purples are really lovely on the coral!

You're totally right!!!!! haha 66 of the 66

Thanks Merthy! I'm loving the cynarina! My first time having one.

woo hoooooo!

The plan is to keep my 6 or 7 favorite and give the rest to my uncle for free. Since I made $200 from selling his lights (too much IMO) it'll be nice to give him them, especially when local they're $40 to $60

The plan is to keep my 6 or 7 favorite and give the rest to my uncle for free. Since I made $200 from selling his lights (too much IMO) it'll be nice to give him them, especially when local they're $40 to $60

That's really nice! He's going to love that!!!

Be nice....those are yoga gloves....fingerless yoga gloves......and they match her yoga tights.

I am always nice. Fingerless gloves just take me back to my youth when that Madonna was like a Virgin. Hopefully that coffee had some booze in it ;)

Madonna called she wants her gloves back

Be nice....those are yoga gloves....fingerless yoga gloves......and they match her yoga tights.

I am always nice. Fingerless gloves just take me back to my youth when that Madonna was like a Virgin. Hopefully that coffee had some booze in it ;)

:lol:

This exchange cracked me up. Thanks for having my back, Jack :) it's actually a thumbhole in my sweatshirt :) No fingerless gloves. It's freezing in our house in the winter! I love those sweaters and sweatshirts with the thumb holes.

Archived