fingerscrossed

On no he didn't

Oh hell yeah he did :lol:

Jack, go back a page :)

(ok, now go back two pages)

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I glued some macros on rubble tonight that can take glue. One of them is this purple fuzzy kind which I'm liking.

dIJiVLV.jpg

I love this one stella. When it grows I would love to buy a frag!

2 pics?

That's it?

Ha ha, that 2 more pics than I am seeing on your thread! Sorry Jack but I just couldn't resist pointing that out. LOL

fingerscrossed

My green trumpets are FINALLY splitting. Both heads now show two mouths:

EqQnqbr.jpg

WOW lol, should have left the smaller tank up and just did a RFA system

You totally should have!!! They're a lot of fun. And so colorful!

thecoralbeauty

EqQnqbr.jpg

my trumpets have gone crazy. started with one head now have 7. however, the hammer has started a fight with it, and it lost, so i've moved them slightly away from each other.

No i meant you lol not me. Im not the one with 20 RFA lolol :lol:

my trumpets have gone crazy. started with one head now have 7. however, the hammer has started a fight with it, and it lost, so i've moved them slightly away from each other.

That's great to hear!!!! these have literally been two heads since February. It was one of the first corals I got. They started to puff up and split a week after I put them into the new system. Not sure whether it is placement, lighting or what. Water parameters are about the same other than my spike in phosphorous about a week ago.

No i meant you lol not me. Im not the one with 20 RFA lolol :lol:

:lol: HAHA! Yeah, totally misread that! I'm totally done with multiple tanks for now. Too much work :) But maybe eventually a 12 long RFA only tank! that might be cool.

:lol: HAHA! Yeah, totally misread that! I'm totally done with multiple tanks for now. Too much work :) But maybe eventually a 12 long RFA only tank! that might be cool.

If you just do RFA it wont need much maintenance at all. I mean u already have everything, might as well lol.

If you just do RFA it wont need much maintenance at all. I mean u already have everything, might as well lol.

Well, that's a good point. No dosing, weekly feedings probably only need to do a W/C once every couple weeks!

Holy smokes stella, I am gone for 1 hour to take my pooch to the vet and almost a page of postings happened in my absence! It's crazy trying to keep up with you.

Holy smokes stella, I am gone for 1 hour to take my pooch to the vet and almost a page of postings happened in my absence! It's crazy trying to keep up with you.

Coffee. I drink a lot of it :)

I bet it's not decalf, LOL!

HA! Nope! Although I do try to drink decaf starting at 6 PM ;)

First video of the new tank. Well, it's just a video of Bert cleaning his home. I had just blown off the sand he dug up last night and he was having none of that. Went right back to cleaning after I was done.

Archived