Top Shelf Aquatics

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

:lol: I definitely don't know a lot, I just pretend I do ;)

I'm thinking they'll mess with each other. Can you move one or poke the one that is moving a bit with something to try to get it to move the other direction?

I do! I have a BRS screen kit top. I ordered a top from Smiz as well, so this one is temporary until I get that.

I will NEVER EVER order from Saltwaterfish.com again. This poor midas is so skinny and a few of the chromis are pretty beat up. NOT happy with the order. Good thing everyone seems happy and is very active and eating well.

Lol i gochu XD yeah i could try poking the long tentacle but the tube has a extremely long and strong tube, i wanted to move the rock but my pistol and goby have a burrow under there and i don't want to hurt them but i could do it quick when they're out. ANYWAY! thanks for the advice and have a happy thanksgiving!

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol i gochu XD yeah i could try poking the long tentacle but the tube has a extremely long and strong tube, i wanted to move the rock but my pistol and goby have a burrow under there and i don't want to hurt them but i could do it quick when they're out. ANYWAY! thanks for the advice and have a happy thanksgiving!

Happy thanksgiving to you as well!!!! I'd see if you can get the long tentacle to move before you move the rock that houses the goby/shrimp. Seems easier.

Well pecan is in the oven...........

####### vanilla bean was dried out :angry: Had to use extract..........

We use a bourbon vanilla extract. It's good!

Well can not get that at my local granola store :lol: We have a great little natural store that I get a lot of things from and well vanilla is like 3 bucks for a jar and it is fresh stuff. They have fresh honey, peanut butter and all sorts of good stuff.

Actually, this in particular, Spectra:

http://smile.amazon.com/dp/B001GE8N4Y/ref=sr_ph?ie=UTF8&qid=1448514771&sr=1&keywords=madagascar+bourbon+vanilla

Well can not get that at my local granola store :lol: We have a great little natural store that I get a lot of things from and well vanilla is like 3 bucks for a jar and it is fresh stuff. They have fresh honey, peanut butter and all sorts of good stuff.

That sounds like a great place!

Not to bad and they have grass fed beef that is great......

Crap had to run to the store ran out of eggs......going to be a beating in the coop tomorrow :o

Happy thanksgiving to you as well!!!! I'd see if you can get the long tentacle to move before you move the rock that houses the goby/shrimp. Seems easier.

Happy to say I got the long tentacle out of that mess! Everyone is happy, I dug him a small home by the overflow and he's already attached but hasn't opened up too much yet, I'll leave it till morning,thanks for the advice!

Ok pecan is out................oh also how much bourbon in the vanilla? I might have went a little overboard on this one but......you can never have to much whiskey :blink:

IMG_1244.jpg

What kind of bourbon do you use. I have been using apple jack brandy in my mince meat pies.

actually, this time I used Jim Beam.

Ok pecan is out................oh also how much bourbon in the vanilla? I might have went a little overboard on this one but......you can never have to much whiskey :blink:

IMG_1244.jpg

You can taste the bourbon. It's really freaking good. It's great in ice-cream.

I'm a sucker for pumpkin and pecan pies, can your dad adopt me?

ha! Sure. He can be crotchety though - and he likes to swear. Wonder where I get my dirty mouth from?

Happy to say I got the long tentacle out of that mess! Everyone is happy, I dug him a small home by the overflow and he's already attached but hasn't opened up too much yet, I'll leave it till morning,thanks for the advice!

Great to hear!!!!!!

Happy thanksgiving everyone! I hope you enjoy your day, wherever you are and whomever you are with :)

Ooooooh Myyyy... Bourbon extract or real bourbon, damn! As stated in my post I'm staying home but now I realize I should have bought myself something sweet!!

Omg pecan is my weakness could eat it for days

Well, next time I see you, I'll make you a pecan pie!

Everyone is watching football. I watched 10 minutes and got my fill :)

I am making sage sausage stuffing :) looking at your pies :( wish we had time to make home made, I took the easy way out bought frozen Claim Jumper pies.

I am making sage sausage stuffing :) looking at your pies :( wish we had time to make home made, I took the easy way out bought frozen Claim Jumper pies.

That sounds good, Sancho!! This is the first time in 5 years I haven't had to make the turkey, stuffing, etc. it feels so weird!!

That sounds good, Sancho!! This is the first time in 5 years I haven't had to make the turkey, stuffing, etc. it feels so weird!!

First time in years my wife has had to make a turkey. I normally deep fry or smoke the turkey.

Archived