Cultivated Reef

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

Discount Tropical Fish. They're just ok but I've gone there for a long time and i like to owners.

Are you in LA Jack?

Every couple days.....live in Ventura County.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New livestock of the fishy variety coming on Tuesday!!! Well, and the crabby variety :)

Midas Blenny

5 green chromis

2 porcelain anemone crabs

New livestock of the fishy variety coming on Tuesday!!! Well, and the crabby variety :)

Midas Blenny

5 green chromis

2 porcelain anemone crabs

That's going to make for an interesting tank. Lots of movement.
jedimasterben

I think I'm going to try some chromis again soon. My tank has almost no fishy movement. The clown stays in her nem, the betta stays under her rock, the watchman goby lives in a burrow, and the springers damsel stays in pretty much one spot, though thankfully out in the open now that the yellowtail damsel is sumped.

I think I'm going to try some chromis again soon. My tank has almost no fishy movement. The clown stays in her nem, the betta stays under her rock, the watchman goby lives in a burrow, and the springers damsel stays in pretty much one spot, though thankfully out in the open now that the yellowtail damsel is sumped.

I'm a little nervous by the fact that everything I read says they dwindle down in numbers quickly. I was going to do 7, but figured 5 was better and hopefully I end up with 3.

Well, HOPEFULLY all 5 make it. I'd be happy with 3.

jedimasterben

I'm a little nervous by the fact that everything I read says they dwindle down in numbers quickly. I was going to do 7, but figured 5 was better and hopefully I end up with 3.

Well, HOPEFULLY all 5 make it. I'd be happy with 3.

more than likely you will end up with at least one or two beaing beaten to death, but keep them well fed and don't mix big ones and small ones and you should be fine.

more than likely you will end up with at least one or two beaing beaten to death, but keep them well fed and don't mix big ones and small ones and you should be fine.

Well, luckily I have a heavy hand when feeding :)

Stelllllllaaaa! Stellllllaaaaaaa!

Hi

STEENSY!!!!! hi.

Well, luckily I have a heavy hand when feeding :)

STEENSY!!!!! hi.

I loved my Chromis.....until the ,"Great Wife/Tapwater" accident of 2014.... they died :(

I loved my Chromis.....until the ,"Great Wife/Tapwater" accident of 2014.... they died :(

awww :( That doesn't sound like a happy accident at all!

Isn't it some kind of pecking order thing they have going on? They kill each other off.

Well, supposedly they like being in a schooling group, but they'll kill off the ones that don't belong in the group I'm guessing. Or bigger ones will kill off smaller ones like Ben mentioned. I ordered them all the same size (or approximate size) from saltwaterfish.com so I'm hoping that helps!!

is that what the kids are calling them these days? ;)

Lmao I went to Home Depot and rented a pressure cleaner. Did the entire deck and pool area.... GROSS! But I made enough $$ to finish up my gifts for Secret Santa. Entire list and some fun :)

Lmao I went to Home Depot and rented a pressure cleaner. Did the entire deck and pool area.... GROSS! But I made enough $$ to finish up my gifts for Secret Santa. Entire list and some fun :)

Good Job young Harold ;) Glad to see you at least have a little initiative........seems like most youngsters these days think it should just be handed to them...........

Of the disgusting patio? :lol:

Patio?

I thought that was a close up of your shower floor.....or the cookie sheet....it was a toss up.

Glad to hear it was neither.

Archived