Top Shelf Aquatics

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

Good Job young Harold ;) Glad to see you at least have a little initiative........seems like most youngsters these days think it should just be handed to them...........

extra credit for using a calligraphy style also.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stella send me the recipe for the cheddar chive buttermilk biscuits those looked pretty good!

That might be a big word for young Harold :) Not sure he knows what it is.............

Stella send me the recipe for the cheddar chive buttermilk biscuits those looked pretty good!

That might be a big word for young Harold :) Not sure he knows what it is.............

-_-

Sigh.

Sent! Super easy - they take about 10 minutes to make and 10 minutes to bake.

Do kids these days even know what calligraphy is? What about cursive writing?? DO you know what those are??? :P

Yeah, that's the end of the couch you see. He continued the 6ft to the end of the couch and turned right, in front of the 34g. All in one string. That's talent.

Patio?

I thought that was a close up of your shower floor.....or the cookie sheet....it was a toss up.

Glad to hear it was neither.

Can you pressure clean an old cookie sheet? :o

Can you pressure clean an old cookie sheet? :o

lol just buy another. If you take off the finish you might poison yourself baking with it or something.

lol just buy another. If you take off the finish you might poison yourself baking with it or something.

Naa I use parchment paper anyway, I should be good toxic finish or not :P

New fish today! 5 chromis and one midas blenny. So far, everyone is doing well and out and about, eating, etc. One of the chromis is pretty beat up, so I'll watch him. The midas is pretty skinny.

geaQELN.jpg?1

Here's the beat up chromis. Spent the better part of today freaking out that he had ich given the spot above the eye, but once I got a good look at it, it looks like a gash. You can see the gash on his tail and some bruising along his body. Poor guy. Luckily, he's swimming around fine, eating and very active. BUT I am keeping an eye on him for sure. Yup, I know. I need a real camera.

pEp9D9p.jpg

Sent! Super easy - they take about 10 minutes to make and 10 minutes to bake.

Do kids these days even know what calligraphy is? What about cursive writing?? DO you know what those are??? :P

Well SOOORRRYYYY for not going to school back when someone would be beat with a ruler for crossing their T's to low.

Well SOOORRRYYYY for not going to school back when someone would be beat with a ruler for crossing their T's to low.

:lol: Good one.. Kids these days. Sheesh.

No respect for their elders.

New fish today! 5 chromis and one midas blenny. So far, everyone is doing well and out and about, eating, etc. One of the chromis is pretty beat up, so I'll watch him. The midas is pretty skinny.

geaQELN.jpg?1

Here's the beat up chromis. Spent the better part of today freaking out that he had ich given the spot above the eye, but once I got a good look at it, it looks like a gash. You can see the gash on his tail and some bruising along his body. Poor guy. Luckily, he's swimming around fine, eating and very active. BUT I am keeping an eye on him for sure. Yup, I know. I need a real camera

I love the midas blenny my brother has. I hope yours is as active as his! They are beautiful and curious about everything!! :happydance: Great additions to the tank!

I love the midas blenny my brother has. I hope yours is as active as his! They are beautiful and curious about everything!! :happydance: Great additions to the tank!

She/he is really active! I'm loving watching the midas swim about the tank. The colors are absolutely beautiful!

Thanks Merthy!!!

Midas blenny? Neat!

They're really cute fish.

I lost my midas in the sump for.....a month or so. Then saw him one day. Had to put a cover on the overflow box. Great fish......poops like a monster.

Archived