inTank Media Baskets

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

Well, I think the fish are going into the new tank tonight and all the final stuff from the biocube!!! maybe :) We'll see how today goes.

In exciting coral news, I got some cool stuff from Glenn (love his corals, recommend to anyone/everyone). Here are a few photos after putting them in my tank yesterday:

Cabbage coral:

jbqE8Qi.jpg

Some zoas:

MQXZ1j8.jpg

some more zoas:

zwgWtBb.jpg

I also received my macro shipment from Rafastank - complete with some surprise live mysis :happydance:

Ochtodes (ignore the gross floss in the fuge - still trying to seed the tank with some bacteria and stuff)

S8fHc1O.jpg

More macros :)

PsQdKeZ.jpg

And Iko says good morning!

nnec1tp.jpg?1

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thecoralbeauty

Well, I think the fish are going into the new tank tonight and all the final stuff from the biocube!!! maybe :) We'll see how today goes.

In exciting coral news, I got some cool stuff from Glenn (love his corals, recommend to anyone/everyone). Here are a few photos after putting them in my tank yesterday:

Cabbage coral:

jbqE8Qi.jpg

Some zoas:

MQXZ1j8.jpg

some more zoas:

zwgWtBb.jpg

I also received my macro shipment from Rafastank - complete with some surprise live mysis :happydance:

Ochtodes (ignore the gross floss in the fuge - still trying to seed the tank with some bacteria and stuff)

S8fHc1O.jpg

More macros :)

PsQdKeZ.jpg

And Iko says good morning!

nnec1tp.jpg?1

looking gooooood!

jealous of your macros!

Looking good, insta stocked, that's always fun!

HA! Apparently that's the way I roll. I have coral buying issues :)

looking gooooood!

jealous of your macros!

Thanks Morgan! I'm loving the macros. it's my new obsession. Like I need another...

That cabbage looks like it's going to be a winner

Put the mean clownfish in last. Let her stew in the old tank for a couple of days, gives time for the other fish to find their areas.

That's a really good idea. I've been wanting to make sure I get everything where I want it because I'm scared of her :)

Pretty cabbage! And by my standards your floss doesn't look very dirty to me.

Well, it's been sitting in the fuge for a week so it actually has whitened a bit :)

Looking good stella! So is everything transferred from the biocube yet?

Not yet :( Still have a bit of work to do. I was hoping to get it done tonight, but then hit some aquascaping frustration :)

more FTS once you deal with your aqua scaping! :)

:) For sure!!! I realized it was time for a break. Nothing good was going to happen with how frustrated I got :)

I stop in for pictures and find jack shit.....besides empty promises.

Hey now! I did post SOME photos today. More than you've posted in, oh, the last 6 months :P

Good to see you met pot, kettle.

Edit: I agree though :)

you should feel right at home :lol:

:lol: AWESOME!

Oh and Jack - GWYB!!!!!!!

AND for any of you wondering what GWYB means, click here.

Archived