inTank Media Baskets

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

Yep from what I remember it did not take long to get around........

Hell I have relatives all around the east coast.........Not sure why but for some reason my folks came west :D Kind of glad they did.....the humidity stinks back there......

The humidity is AWFUL in the summer, especially near the shore with the salt air. We're about 20 minutes or so inland, so not on the shore, but we still get the humidity.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Swear to god, I checked that lady in to our hotel last night. Or at least someone who looked a LOT like her. Kid you not... she seemed nervous :unsure:

Yep I am just not a east coast person.......I have been all over that area and well when you break out in a sweat when getting out of the shower.........not for me :D Love the winters but the summers...........

We do not get much snow where I am at but he summers are great with 10 to 30% humidity......

Swear to god, I checked that lady in to our hotel last night. Or at least someone who looked a LOT like her. Kid you not... she seemed nervous :unsure:

Wait, what??? Holy shit! Because she used to go skiing quite a bit in Salt Lake.

Are you able to check the registry for a name/address by chance?

If you guys solve a missing person case... NanoReef is officially the best.

Did anyone notices that they misspelled "studies"?

Photos: Pine Point School 9th Grade Biology Class Conduct Weekly Studios of Local Estuary

Wait, what??? Holy shit! Because she used to go skiing quite a bit in Salt Lake.

Are you able to check the registry for a name/address by chance?

Not at work right now but I have a trustworthy co-worker looking into it... bear with me

If night audit can't find her, I will go in tomorrow to look for the reservation/camera footage. I only remember that a redhead who looked/smiled EXACTLY like her, (I'm a sucker for redheads of any age) tried to check in under that Mcgowan name but I couldn't find reservation... It was under a slightly different name which I can't remember off the top of my head.

Still think it's her

If night audit can't find her, I will go in tomorrow to look for the reservation/camera footage. I only remember that a redhead who looked/smiled EXACTLY like her, (I'm a sucker for redheads of any age) tried to check in under that Mcgowan name but I couldn't find reservation... It was under a slightly different name which I can't remember off the top of my head.

Still think it's her

I'm going to PM you some more photos. It can't hurt as someone there may have seen her in addition to you!

He lets you get away with shenanigans.

Oh for sure!!! Any attention is good attention in Franklin's book :)

He lets this girl get away with MORE shenanigans!

9YL5UJr.jpg

That's a great shot! His personality is shining through Franklin in da house!

He will sit with things like that on him just waiting for his picture to be taken :lol:

I love that picture! He's a ham.

HA! Definitely!

Archived