inTank Media Baskets

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

Shine up those tatas and hit up the LFS for some discounts! oh, wait... you've reached your monthly allowance on corals. And sorry lady and gent ran out of kewl mtn pics. <_<

Back to the aquariums stuffs

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shine up those tatas and hit up the LFS for some discounts! oh, wait... you've reached your monthly allowance on corals. And sorry lady and gent ran out of kewl mtn pics. <_<

Back to the aquariums stuffs

:lol: yeah, I reached my yearly allowance :)

Gosh I love the snow. Had a ball when I visited the Dolomites in Italy earlier this year, was my first time seeing real snow :wub: .

I feel for ya dude; snow is all sorts of fun. It's funny when we occasionally get guests at the hotel who have never seen the snow. They revert back to kids and go running all over like idiots, I always join/instigate snowball fights. :D

I feel for ya dude; snow is all sorts of fun. It's funny when we occasionally get guests at the hotel who have never seen the snow. They revert back to kids and go running all over like idiots, I always join/instigate snowball fights. :D

Believe me, I did the same thing haha. I am a 24 year old grown man dammit but I'll be dammed if I wasn't going to play in the snow like a child lol.

This is me every snow fall until maybe mid-February - then I'm over it :)

We should get you a burner phone and burner credit card. Maybe a secret tank in the basement too.

HAHA! yeah, love it!! What happens in the paypal account, stays in the paypal account :) Unfortunately money doesn't seem to stay in there long ;)

Somebody wake me when there are updates

large.gif

HAHA! Well, GHA is finally almost gone. I added a few astrea and some trochus and boom. hair algae gets mowed down. Imagine that! i'm running GFO and ordered some nopox as well. My phosphates skyrocketed which I'm sure was due to the new tonga and all the new sand. I didn't end up using any of the old stuff since, well, it was gross. Photos shortly! Nothing great - still need to get a real camera (that I can use since I can't figure out Jeff's!!!).

Left side:

kcLNuyX.jpg

Left side again and Bert the Blenny:

1He8jNu.jpg

RFAs :wub:

7A7Wm2r.jpg

nRfZk0w.jpg

A few of the LC purchases in the 12 at the moment :) Harry, do you spy your appleberry? :)

sG7XTAY.jpg

nice frags. what reactor are you using for the GFO?

Thanks! I'm using the IM minimax. I love it! Super easy. Amazon has them on sale right now actually!

I'm happy to report that Bert the Blenny is no longer super skinny. No more concave stomach and he's eating like a pig. Wooooooo!

I should post sleeping kitties more often! Nice update. For the camera, I would ask Jeff to set it to take balanced photos and then point and shoot. Hopefully he doesn't change the settings too often.

Bert looks much better than the first day you got him.

I should post sleeping kitties more often! Nice update. For the camera, I would ask Jeff to set it to take balanced photos and then point and shoot. Hopefully he doesn't change the settings too often.

Bert looks much better than the first day you got him.

That's a good idea about the camera. there are so many freaking settings on that bitch I just can't figure it out. Plus, I HATE the autofocus. Never fails it focuses on algae on the glass (even AFTER I've scrubbed it) right when I hit the clicker. I'll figure it out sooner or later :)

Yeah, he looks way better. His coloring is better and he's got a normal belly now. I love that fish. Although he likes to dig under the front left rock and leaves a dusting of sand over EVERYTHING on that side of the tank. Although it is funny to watch him spit sand everywhere. About an hour before lights out he starts.

AMG sooo many frags! You are in so much "trouble" when all this starts growing out!

haha! I know. Although I'm looking forward to it because I am hating that my tank looks like frag city right now. Plus the tonga is still all white. yuck.

Thanks! I'm using the IM minimax. I love it! Super easy. Amazon has them on sale right now actually!

Brother got it for my birthday today; I can't wait to get it in the tank! (Also, to finally see what Amazon gift wrapping looks like IRL; I've sent it but never received it)

Brother got it for my birthday today; I can't wait to get it in the tank! (Also, to finally see what Amazon gift wrapping looks like IRL; I've sent it but never received it)

You'll love it. If you're using carbon in there, make sure you pack it and don't let it tumble. If you're using GFO, it likes to tumble. Don't put both in at the same time :)

Ok, you probably know all this, but figured I'd share anyway!

Archived