Top Shelf Aquatics

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

I hardly ever take pics of the mountains when I'm up there. When I'm up skiing with friends it's all go, go, go, drink. Hold on, I've amassed a few over the years.

06-09-13%20584_zpsmepk3s6w.jpg

2014-03-22_10-58-07_22_zpsxlv10xdo.jpg

2014-03-22_10-19-43_33_zpsdxmnggg3.jpg

2014-03-22_14-54-29_836_zps1eev3rug.jpg

DSCF0793_0038_zps77efecaa.jpg

DSCF0785_0044_zps95b24b59.jpg

phone060_zpse9d9f248.jpg

Lol a few

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hardly ever take pics of the mountains when I'm up there. When I'm up skiing with friends it's all go, go, go, drink. Hold on, I've amassed a few over the years.

06-09-13%20584_zpsmepk3s6w.jpg

2014-03-22_10-58-07_22_zpsxlv10xdo.jpg

2014-03-22_10-19-43_33_zpsdxmnggg3.jpg

2014-03-22_14-54-29_836_zps1eev3rug.jpg

DSCF0793_0038_zps77efecaa.jpg

DSCF0785_0044_zps95b24b59.jpg

phone060_zpse9d9f248.jpg

Lol a few

THOSE are awesome, Pinner!!!!! Love them.

Yup. I will NEVER order from Saltwaterfish.com again. I had a gift certificate so I figured why not? Well, now I know why not. Well, that and actually I don't think I'll ever order fish online again. Learned my lesson and luckily I didn't introduce ich to the tank, but ordering online for fish is too scary.

I sent them a note about how unhappy I was with the chromis as two were pretty beat up and they weren't all the size advertised (I ordered small ones and got two small ones and three large ones - two of the large ones are the ones that didn't make it). The midas is beautiful, but way too skinny. Although it is eating well and finally the stomach isn't so concave. Anyway, sent a note and haven't heard one word back. Terrible service.

good to know. i always been tempted by their low prices.

good to know. i always been tempted by their low prices.

I've ordered twice before from them. The first time was a CUC - the hermits died as did some of the snails. So I had a credit. Used the credit and bought some corals. The corals did well and were good size frags. Then I ordered the fish. Never again. Not happy whatsoever. Just in case you couldn't tell...... ;)

That's a fantastic picture. I'm going to use it as my desktop.

If you say so.

I always thought my avatar pic was the better one. This place is called Catherine's area... I just call it Kat's area

2014-01-28_14-19-45_329_zpsqrt2lwbk.jpg

Awesome shots- makes me want to go snowboarding- gonna miss this season damn it!

That's right, you're on the injured list... sorry to tease. :(

What mountain is that? No worries keep em coming

The first 3 pics were from Powder Mtn.

Next 2 were backside/ frontside of Snowbird.

Fav run is at Alta

I'm super spoiled in that there are 7 world class mountains within an hr of me and 2 more within 1.5 hrs. They're trying to interconnect seven of them...

91964.01_OneWasatch_Map_8.5x11_ZoomedIn_

That'd be 18,000 skiable acres when all is said and done :oB)

I'll hunt down a few more pics if I can.

The first 3 pics were from Powder Mtn.

Next 2 were backside/ frontside of Snowbird.

Fav run is at Alta

I'm super spoiled in that there are 7 world class mountains within an hr of me and 2 more within 1.5 hrs. They're trying to interconnect seven of them...

91964.01_OneWasatch_Map_8.5x11_ZoomedIn_

That'd be 18,000 skiable acres when all is said and done :oB)

I'll hunt down a few more pics if I can.

Dang, that's sick- your stoked. What elevation is your tank at? The front range mountains are cool here in Denver but I do miss my favorite in the San Jaun range - Telluride- love that mountain. I lived on that side of the state for about 12 years.

Sorry to hijack your thread Stellablue!

Dang, that's sick- your stoked. What elevation is your tank at? The front range mountains are cool here in Denver but I do miss my favorite in the San Jaun range - Telluride- love that mountain. I lived on that side of the state for about 12 years.

Aquarium sits in the valley at 4200', you drive up to about 9000' and the mountains top out at just shy of 11,000'

I grew up on Pajarito Mountain in New Mexico. The only cool thing about that mountain is the fact that in 30yrs I think I've only ever waited in like two 5 min lift lines. Still miss the hell out of it and try to get back once a year.

Stella I regret NOTHING! GWYBoobies

Hijack away! I'm enjoying it!!!

Aquarium sits in the valley at 4200', you drive up to about 9000' and the mountains top out at just shy of 11,000'

I grew up on Pajarito Mountain in New Mexico. The only cool thing about that mountain is the fact that in 30yrs I think I've only ever waited in like two 5 min lift lines. Still miss the hell out of it and try to get back once a year.

Stella I regret NOTHING! GWYBoobies

HAHA! THIS does not surprise me :) How'd I miss all this good stuff?

She has hair on her boobies?

Whiskey. I blame whiskey. It puts hair on your chest.

Actually I was thinking more along the lines of car wax. Really get them to shine.

yah! Or this!!!

Archived