Pod Your Reef

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have a midas at my LFS little fish tries to jump whenever he can XD

I lost my midas in the sump for.....a month or so. Then saw him one day. Had to put a cover on the overflow box. Great fish......poops like a monster.

I put a BRS screen top on the tank since my lady clown is a jumper - and for the midas :) But I'm having Smiz make me a top - so I might see if he can make a top for the overflow box for me. I don't want fish jumping back there! That would suck.

Yea, I had 2 Midas Blennies - both jumped :(

I even had lids and they jumped. First chance they got.

Oh boy. I better watch it.

mmm warm apple pie.

Want some? Come on over! My dad wanted an apple, a pumpkin and a pecan. There's only going to be 8 of us. That's a lot of freaking pie for 8 people!

Want some? Come on over! My dad wanted an apple, a pumpkin and a pecan. There's only going to be 8 of us. That's a lot of freaking pie for 8 people!

I would but then I'd have to stop off at my aunt's and mom's places along the way. That'd mean more pie from both; lots more pie. I'd show up to your house all pied out, eat some more pie anyways and really regret it somewhere when down the road. I almost managed to get rid of my lil pudge just before this holiday season. Prolly not gonna see the sixer before the end of this winter. :rolleyes: Sokay tho cause winter clothes cover that all up. :P

I can smell it I swear. Whip cream or vanilla ice cream with it???

Ice cream :) Jeff made some vanilla ice cream earlier today :)

I would but then I'd have to stop off at my aunt's and mom's places along the way. That'd mean more pie from both; lots more pie. I'd show up to your house all pied out, eat some more pie anyways and really regret it somewhere when down the road. I almost managed to get rid of my lil pudge just before this holiday season. Prolly not gonna see the sixer before the end of this winter. :rolleyes: Sokay tho cause winter clothes cover that all up. :P

:lol: Is there such a thing as too much pie?? Sixer. Shit. I'd be happy with a four-er ;)

You can send me the left over pecan!

Priority mail coming up :)

:lol: Is there such a thing as too much pie?? Sixer. Shit. I'd be happy with a four-er ;)

Really no way to have too much pie. And I do have a four-er! I'd send you a pic of it during the selfie session a few days from now but then you'd have to answer to Jeff about a half nekked guy sending you selfies. Can't imagine that'd be a fun conversation. :unsure:

Really no way to have too much pie. And I do have a four-er! I'd send you a pic of it during the selfie session a few days from now but then you'd have to answer to Jeff about a half nekked guy sending you selfies. Can't imagine that'd be a fun conversation. :unsure:

:lol:

Nothing wrong with looking, that's what I say ;)

And your husband made ice cream. You are a lucky girl.

He likes making ice cream. Luckily while I like ice-cream, I'm not an ice cream-aholic so I can use the willpower to stay away :)

Ohhhh, holy moly..........I love me some pie!

Like I said to Pinner, come on over! One pie done, two in the oven. It's going to be a pie feast. Who needs turkey? I'm doing my part to save a Tom.

Yea, I had 2 Midas Blennies - both jumped :(

I even had lids and they jumped. First chance they got.

Yep we have grated lids on the nano tanks where he's at, problem is, he's strong enough to wedge through... smart little guys

but, they're dumb enough to jump to their death. So average intelligence XD

ALL ABOUT THAT CHERRY PIE WOOHOO!!!

One pie down, two to go. I PROBABLY should've started this earlier...

NypNKm3.jpg

Oh I see :lol: I am making a pecan and a pumpkin cheesecake tonight......

Pie wars...........

Oh I see :lol: I am making a pecan and a pumpkin cheesecake tonight......

Pie wars...........

Pumpkin is out of the oven. Pecan about 5 more minutes :) Pumpkin cheesecake sounds AWESOME!

Oh forgot to mention a little jack going in the pecan...........................

Stella that Apple looks good! My wife is making one also as I told her she had to do something for the dinner tomorrow......

Well you are 3 hours ahead of me :lol:

I just got home and started drinking.................

Lol my parents and i have had the same tradition for the past 2 years, since most of out family is in NorCal and we see them at christmas, we simply sit on our asses, order pizza, eat cookies,pie and ice cream. I will also be spending about 500 dollars on stuff for my new 30 gal frogfish tank YYAASSS... problem is, my parents don't understand why i spend so much on it, its an addiction, not a hobby :bling:

Oh forgot to mention a little jack going in the pecan...........................

Stella that Apple looks good! My wife is making one also as I told her she had to do something for the dinner tomorrow......

Well you are 3 hours ahead of me :lol:

I just got home and started drinking.................

ha. I put some bourbon in the apple actually :)

Yeah, i started LATE!

Lol my parents and i have had the same tradition for the past 2 years, since most of out family is in NorCal and we see them at christmas, we simply sit on our asses, order pizza, eat cookies,pie and ice cream. I will also be spending about 500 dollars on stuff for my new 30 gal frogfish tank YYAASSS... problem is, my parents don't understand why i spend so much on it, its an addiction, not a hobby :bling:

it is an addiction! I want to buy more rock flowers. I don't need more rock flowers. But I want more :)

ha. I put some bourbon in the apple actually :)

Yeah, i started LATE!

it is an addiction! I want to buy more rock flowers. I don't need more rock flowers. But I want more :)

Lol I love anemones and wanted a rfa, but I'm having a bit of a nem situation atm, my tube anemone and long tentacle are getting fairly close and you know a lot ;) will they mess w/ each other or should i be ok lol sorry but I've never had this happen

Lol I love anemones and wanted a rfa, but I'm having a bit of a nem situation atm, my tube anemone and long tentacle are getting fairly close and you know a lot ;) will they mess w/ each other or should i be ok lol sorry but I've never had this happen

:lol: I definitely don't know a lot, I just pretend I do ;)

I'm thinking they'll mess with each other. Can you move one or poke the one that is moving a bit with something to try to get it to move the other direction?

nice midas! i hope to be getting one this weekend too! my LFS has a nice fat one; just waitin for their black friday sale. do you have a top on the tank?

I do! I have a BRS screen kit top. I ordered a top from Smiz as well, so this one is temporary until I get that.

I will NEVER EVER order from Saltwaterfish.com again. This poor midas is so skinny and a few of the chromis are pretty beat up. NOT happy with the order. Good thing everyone seems happy and is very active and eating well.

:lol: I definitely don't know a lot, I just pretend I do ;)

I'm thinking they'll mess with each other. Can you move one or poke the one that is moving a bit with something to try to get it to move the other direction?

I do! I have a BRS screen kit top. I ordered a top from Smiz as well, so this one is temporary until I get that.

I will NEVER EVER order from Saltwaterfish.com again. This poor midas is so skinny and a few of the chromis are pretty beat up. NOT happy with the order. Good thing everyone seems happy and is very active and eating well.

be careful with the midas. Gena and Felicia said they are prone to getting parasites and if they came with one, it could spread to othe fish. I plan to QT the midas in my nano tanks for a few weeks to make sure it's eating and no worms.

be careful with the midas. Gena and Felicia said they are prone to getting parasites and if they came with one, it could spread to othe fish. I plan to QT the midas in my nano tanks for a few weeks to make sure it's eating and no worms.

Oh crap. Of course I didn't QT. I figured I'd add the new fish into my new tank, wait to make sure they were ok then add the rest of my existing fish in.

Archived