Pod Your Reef

Kimber's tank is getting swapped!

kimberbee

HarryPotter

As Kat requested :flower:

Pardon the lack of music... then the barking dog... then my phone went off...

Hey thats awesome! The clownfish are so cute :)

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey thats awesome! The clownfish are so cute :)

Hey there Hairball... I haven't gotten caught up on your new thread yet... I'm 55 pages behind... :closedeyes:

HarryPotter

Hey there Hairball... I haven't gotten caught up on your new thread yet... I'm 55 pages behind... :closedeyes:

LOL just read the first page and the last? Thats what I do sometimes :)

Was that the Weezer ringtone :lol:

a-ha? I expected the weezer. :lol:

LOL just read the first page and the last? Thats what I do sometimes :)

But then I miss the middle!! It's been my train reading the last few days. ;)

a-ha? I expected the weezer. :lol:

Yup. I'll make sure the next video has weezer music just for you and spectra!

De effin' Licious! Those duncans?

Yes! They are sooooo happy in the new tank!!

Video was awesome! And you totally had music. That has to be my favorite angle of the tank, it looks great.

BF has a basset hound? I love those lazy lumps! Does he fart? :lol:

Yes!! Very stinky farts! Her name is Phoebe, she is very stubborn and also eats poop. :(

Well my Smart ATO didn't kick on again last night. And when I turned it off and on again this morning it didn't kick on either, so I had to manually top it off. I know it was still working up until around dinner time. It's not the worst thing in the world for now if it's broken, but I need an ATO for my vacation next month.

I'm really, REALLY hoping it's just a sensor issue. I had my BF cut away the black backing, and he was insistent on only cutting away a small square only just big enough for the sensor.

I'll be taking it apart during my water change tonight to see if I can get it working outside of the tank. Before putting it back, I'll make sure to cut more of the backing away.

Yes!! Very stinky farts! Her name is Phoebe, she is very stubborn and also eats poop. :(

The poop eating can be addressed with medication, her vet can do that. It's more common than you might think.

Stinky farting can also be addressed with a change of diet. I know somebody with a bulldog (i think) that was a gas machine. They couldn't go for car rides without all windows open at all times. It's funny how pet owners never mention farts to their vets, but a diet change helped them a whole lot. The processed foods that are pet food industry staples are not healthy for our 4-legged friends at all.

The poop eating can be addressed with medication, her vet can do that. It's more common than you might think.

Stinky farting can also be addressed with a change of diet. I know somebody with a bulldog (i think) that was a gas machine. They couldn't go for car rides without all windows open at all times. It's funny how pet owners never mention farts to their vets, but a diet change helped them a whole lot. The processed foods that are pet food industry staples are not healthy for our 4-legged friends at all.

Yes, I knew this, BF did not. I got him to switch foods a few months ago. Farts are not as bad. I dunno about the poop eating part, since I've been bad about letting them out. His dogs, so I make him get off the couch! :happy:

Amazon order arrived!!

26398878366_eb0874da90_z.jpg

New sheets, ATO container, fishy towels, polyfil and cable organizer!!

I wanted... um, NEEDED to have new towels for water change day!

26424815265_a072e17555_z.jpg

Still a little cloudy, but post-water change FTS:

25819978054_1b4e716c2d_z.jpg

Amazon order arrived!!

26398878366_eb0874da90_z.jpg

New sheets, ATO container, fishy towels, polyfil and cable organizer!!

I wanted... um, NEEDED to have new towels for water change day!

26424815265_a072e17555_z.jpg

Still a little cloudy, but post-water change FTS:

25819978054_1b4e716c2d_z.jpg

Seeing all the wiring between the 2 tanks, I'd be pretty nervous about water spillage on the wires and electrical.

Hope ur organizer helps.

Ur tanks are awesome :)B)

Seeing all the wiring between the 2 tanks, I'd be pretty nervous about water spillage on the wires and electrical.

Hope ur organizer helps.

Ur tanks are awesome :)B)

YES! That's only the wiring for the 10. Everything for the 40 is in the cabinet, though still unorganized. It does make me nervous, especially since I fill the ATO by reaching in between the two tanks! :scarry:

YES! That's only the wiring for the 10. Everything for the 40 is in the cabinet, though still unorganized. It does make me nervous, especially since I fill the ATO by reaching in between the two tanks! :scarry:

OOF I'd be :scarry: too! :blink::wacko:

That's a good test for the purity of your RODI topoff water. If it's super clean, it shouldn't conduct electricity, so spill away! (OK, maybe don't)

Archived