SaltCritters.com

Kimber's tank is getting swapped!

kimberbee

inTank arrived today!! Nice to know when I get home there will be a little Swedish fishy waiting for me! :happydance:

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive had dreams of the lagoon 25 have thought long and hard about trading in my 10g for it... Can't wait to see yours! :D

3 months post move:

26819393123_ac499039ed_z.jpg

If the tank arrives in in piece, and it leak checks ok Saturday... I might make the swap Sunday if the weather is crappy...

blizzardscout2

inTank arrived today!! Nice to know when I get home there will be a little Swedish fishy waiting for me! :happydance:

That is a nice touch, mmmmm swedish fish...

Well how were the fish? What did you get from Intank?

Well how were the fish? What did you get from Intank?

Delicioussss! New heater to swap for the one in the 10. As well as a another media basket. I had two for the IM 20 and was using one of those for the 10. I'll need two for the lagoon when it comes in, so...

As it turns out, I got an updated model media basket. So it will go in the 10 and I'll use the two old ones in the lagoon. Cause I want them to match!

blizzardscout2

:D What would you do if they didn't? I wish I could run one of his media baskets in my Biocube, my IM Skimmer only fits in that chamber.

Tank is getting delivered on the 6th... today is the 3rd... Boy did I get ahead of myself!!

I guess I have a week to try and sell some extra corals!

Tank is getting delivered on the 6th... today is the 3rd... Boy did I get ahead of myself!!

I guess I have a week to try and sell some extra corals!

I should be doing that but I kept procrastinating. Now I have the new tank but I still haven't gotten around to selling my frags. :rolleyes:

Tracking updated to "delivered - left at front door" Yessssss!! I was really worried that I was gonna have to pick it up from UPS. Pretty confident no one will take it since it's a huge 45lb box! :happydance:

Tracking updated to "delivered - left at front door" Yessssss!! I was really worried that I was gonna have to pick it up from UPS. Pretty confident no one will take it since it's a huge 45lb box! :happydance:

Woo hoo!

No pics yet!

Nick got home first and brought the box inside for me. He thinks it was delivered by Ace Ventura since there is a huge hole in one side of the outer box and peanuts were all over the yard!!

I made a disaster crock pot dinner, so instead of having something tasty to eat right when we got home we had to scrounge up something to eat. Then I helped Nick install some thermostat thingy on his Jeep.

I'll be unboxing tonight!! Not sure where I'm gonna put it though...

Where the hell am I gonna leak test this thing...

26923958703_9b4c6e1319_z.jpg

this makes me miss my shallow 12g sooooo much. you are welcome to leak test it at my place...leak test can sometimes take years =P

It's finally here, yay! It's amazing how it looks exactly like the 40, just more shallow.

I throw a piece of plywood down on the garage floor and fill em up.

Archived