Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Kimber's tank is getting swapped!

kimberbee

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shower

Too big for the shower!! I'll have to get Nick to move it to the garage. Means I'll owe home for brining it in, getting it out of the box, moving it to my room, to the garage, and back inside again...

It's finally here, yay! It's amazing how it looks exactly like the 40, just more shallow.

Yep!! Also, the back chambers are a little smaller. The return pump chamber is also wider, which will be nice I think, when trying to get the pump out to clean!

The lagoon looks deeper then i thought.. as in its longer width wise.. very pretty tank though still want one..

I like it a lot and nothing's happened yet even!

That's ok!!

I'll leak test this weekend. If there's a bad weather weekend where I'm stuck inside, I'll do the transfer then, otherwise I will probably wait until 4th of July weekend. Just to have some extra time to let things settle in.

I did swap out the new inTank basket in my 10 gallon, so now I will have two matching baskets for this new tank!

FlowerMama

Oh yeah, don't rush, take your time. I wasn't rushing w/ my move at all but I still bumped my damn light into the tank.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Too busy busy busy. Start school in a week and a half so I will be even busier!!

Tank got swapped two weekends ago. All is well though!!

• 3 weeks later...

Things should be calming down now.

I went to three classes in a row this week - all with the same prof. Decided the program was not for me, so I won't be continuing. Only a little bummed about that.

I had a tank dream last night that I had two large tanks that were very neglected. I wanted to do a water change but had no water. I wanted to hang the light but it was completely busted.

IRL - tanks are doing very well :)

Things should be calming down now.

I went to three classes in a row this week - all with the same prof. Decided the program was not for me, so I won't be continuing. Only a little bummed about that.

I had a tank dream last night that I had two large tanks that were very neglected. I wanted to do a water change but had no water. I wanted to hang the light but it was completely busted.

IRL - tanks are doing very well :)

Welcome back!

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a FTS - Just a few days past one month since the move.

28960110213_4e4a6424d5_z.jpgWP_20160909_003 by kimothy182, on Flickr

Still too packed on the sand and I need to rid myself of extra corals. Unfortunately my undata is not happy, but the setosa and my acans are growing like crazy. Corals are so weird...

Sadly, I lost my firefish yesterday. I think it had gotten sick or injured or old and just wasn't able to recover. I noticed randomly about two weeks ago he wasn't coming out during the day. Tried to get extra food to him, but you know how clownfish can be pigs. I will probably add another fish or two at some point, but I want something outgoing, not skittish, so I don't have to worry about my clowns scaring off other fish at dinnertime.

Archived