inTank Media Baskets

Sleeping with the Fishes [a pe(s)t project]

holy carp

No, I have never tried aminos. I actually stopped feeding the coral dust daily, since I started to get more algae than I liked (including what I believe is spirulina growing on the sandbed and even on some parts of the setosa). The corals seem to be on the road to recovery, though the sunset monti has had a waxy coat and reduced PE since Sunday (after introducing the RAP frags... coincidence? maybe, but probably some type of shedding cycle). I am adding a dozen drops of MB7 every day or two.

Alkalinity consumption is approaching what it had been before the h2o2 incident, and I'm starting to think my elegance is going to outgrow this tank.

And that dinner... sake from a squeeze bottle... yumbo!

• Like 2

Alkalinity consumption is approaching what it had been before the h2o2 incident, and I'm starting to think my elegance is going to outgrow this tank.

And that dinner... sake from a squeeze bottle... yumbo!

Obviously, this means you're going to need to win a Fusion 10 and start a tank for the elegance, right? :P

I'm glad I finally experienced the hibachi thing :)

• Like 2

Ummm... I'm trying to remain a faithful one-tank man. I think my tank would get jealous if I got another one... I'd have to keep it a secret.

• Like 3

Sometimes you just gotta talk to the tank, man. Multiple Tank Syndrome is a thing! And my saltwater tank understands that I don't appreciate it any less because of the freshwater tank - they're both equally important! The freshwater tank does feel a bit neglected sometimes, but then I add top off water and feed the fish and everything's all well again :)

• Like 4

Ummm... I'm trying to remain a faithful one-tank man. I think my tank would get jealous if I got another one... I'd have to keep it a secret.

If it was in another room, the one tank would not know the other existed.

• Like 2

^ Don't hate the player, hate the game MTS

You're such an enabler! :P

We should try the sake squeeze bottle on our own one day.

Dat just cray cray... and dangerous.

I would love to see a close up of that beautiful torch and elegance when you get the chance... :)

As you wish... here are some from the front and through my homemade cellophane portal:

dpzsht.jpg

2ljja5f.jpg

Now 1 year old and has gone from 1 head to about 10.

2qkjvhw.jpg

2hxvv35.jpg

this guy really extends in the morning. :D

Sorry for the blur. Those guys just won't sit still. :lol: These are under white lights - I just can't get my phone to take good pics under actinics.

• Like 3

Im in awe there just beautiful. Those are my favorite. I hope with time my torch looks as good and maybe one day ill be brave enough to try and elegance untill then i can look at yours...

• Like 1

As long as your SPS hasn't STN'd yet, you're doing great! The colors will come back eventually as long as they continue to grow :)

• Like 2

Yeah, I kicked my test kit over. It was on the floor next to the tripod.

Colors are coming back, so I'm pretty happy about that.

And no, I don't have a 24/7 cam in the bedroom... er... yet... that was just my phone. I actually bought a little foscam for the tank, but I haven't been able to figure out how to stream it to anything except their own app. I think it was just overpriced junk and may be incapable of streaming to a 3rd party site.

Enjoy the Gangsta Trance.

• Like 2

Sadly, the little plate I got at RAP is slowly receding. Can't figure out what it doesn't like... :(

r8750n.jpg

Plus more valonia today. :angry:

Flow too high? Too much light? Water too clean? Mine are still fluffballs, but they recede if the flow hits them too directly.. The big green one does that.

• Like 1