Cultivated Reef

Justin Fox's Fluval Edge 2 - New Video Page 15!

justinfox

Cheers guys! Looking forward to making another video at some point!

I lost a tiny orange hammer frag that had nowhere to go. I placed it next to the torches and the very next day it turned to brown jelly and died. A few hammers next to it were't happy for a day, but they're all good now and I've learnt not to keep little hammers right next to the torches! I have another tiny single head orange hammer frag too which also isn't doing great as it's constantly in the shade from the other fluffy hammers. I'll have to move it to my frag tank as I just have no more places for it to go (no more light only shade!).

chemipure_blue.jpg

PS: Started using Chemi-Pure Blue as of today. I swap out a small pouch monthly. Probably overkill I'm thinking (might last 2 months?!).

PPS: More updates on my JBJ 20 Frag Tank here: http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/364309-justin-foxs-jbj-20-frag-tank/page-3

• Like 1

Aw man, sorry to hear about the hammer. My helmet was coming back for a bit but I reckon his days are numbered too.

Ordered me some CP Blue with my AOA order too! Let me know if you see a maaad difference, your water was already pretty clear!

• Like 1

Awesome video... those wavy tentacles are really mesmerising

Cheers! I know right?! The torches just look so amazing that I almost want to move them to the middle where the hammers are, and make them the star of the show!

How is the new clown getting along with the resident clown?

Hey Kat! Mia threw up in my bed last night, such an awesome way to start the day this morning! :rolleyes:

They're getting along famously! New girl is sleeping with DaVinci when the lights go out, near the MP10 in an area of very little flow. Together they do go exploring a little during the day. She's way more keen to go explore than he is, and she's got an eye for the xenia as well as the elegance. Every now and then she'll charge at him from a distance and he'll do a bit of a charge back at her, she'll shimmy a little every now and then too, it's all good and they're both eating really really strong now too from the surface. :)

Aw man, sorry to hear about the hammer. My helmet was coming back for a bit but I reckon his days are numbered too.

Ordered me some CP Blue with my AOA order too! Let me know if you see a maaad difference, your water was already pretty clear!

Ah! Bugger about the helmet! Seems unusual, you never know though I suppose, hope he makes it! Only just put the Chemi-Pure Blue in but yeah my water is crystal and I can see no difference at all between the water I am taking out and putting back in (both looks light blue in my white bucket). I am doing massive weekly changes though so it all makes sense. I'd say changing out the chemi-pure blue every month is a bit of overkill. It would probably last 2 months quite easily me thinks!

nudibranch.jpgDeath to this little guy.

PS: The xenia on the top right corner of my tank has been looking extra miserable so I decided to do the right thing and finally remove the Xenia eating Nudibranch. Was an amazing experience picking him out of the xenia with tweezers, such an amazing looking animal and he'd gotten quite large since the last time I saw him too. Super sad to destroy him, thought about passing him on to someone who hates Xenia, thought of putting him in the frag tank too but the frag tank wasn't quite set up yet when I pulled him out of the display. Ended up just killing him instead. It'll be interesting to see how the xenia reacts now that he's been removed from it!

• Like 4

never knew that xenia eating nudis existed... would hate anything that eats my corals... but he does look kinda cute

100% he was awesome looking. I feel bad for killing him! I used to like pointing him out actually, but in good news, the xenia is looking much more extended today and that's just one night without the nudi!

PS: I've been a bit quiet about other things going on. I have the frag tank coming along but I've also had a lot on. A big car meet (I run monthly car meets in Sydney) and also this:

Haha, pretty embarrassing to be honest, but hey, it was fun!

And here are a couple of teasers from today's awesome shoot and catchup with Argentinian girl Melanie, who has such an amazingly curvy body. Big boobs, tiny waist and a big booty! What tops it off is she's a great gal too!

melanie_justinfox_01.jpg

melanie_justinfox_02.jpg

• Like 5

100% he was awesome looking. I feel bad for killing him! I used to like pointing him out actually, but in good news, the xenia is looking much more extended today and that's just one night without the nudi!

PS: I've been a bit quiet about other things going on. I have the frag tank coming along but I've also had a lot on. A big car meet (I run monthly car meets in Sydney) and also this:

And here are a couple of teasers from today's awesome shoot and catchup with Argentinian girl Melanie, who has such an amazingly curvy body. Big boobs, tiny waist and a big booty! What tops it off is she's a great gal too!

melanie_justinfox_01.jpg

melanie_justinfox_02.jpg

Dear GOD MAN.................My soul is up for grabs for your life. :)

• Like 3

Dear GOD MAN.................My soul is up for grabs for your life. :)

melanie_justinfox_01.jpg

melanie_justinfox_02.jpg

Who are you and why aren't you a regular in the lawnlounge? :wub:
  • Like 5

LOL you guys!

OK here's a little update, well... more of an update to my JBJ 20 Frag Tank (link to it in my sig), but a couple of images apply:

zeason-zoas.jpg

I bought some frags off a guy on facebook (Zeason was his name), but I didn't want to risk putting them in the frag tank without lights (and the tank probably isn't completely cycled yet), so in the Edge they go. I got this frag rack from eBay and it looks nice but one of the suction cups just won't stick, so annoying! It's only temporary anyways!

fts.jpg

FTS.

tanks.jpg

Tanks in situ.

• Like 5

Hey Kat! Mia threw up in my bed last night, such an awesome way to start the day this morning! :rolleyes:

They're getting along famously! New girl is sleeping with DaVinci when the lights go out, near the MP10 in an area of very little flow. Together they do go exploring a little during the day. She's way more keen to go explore than he is, and she's got an eye for the xenia as well as the elegance. Every now and then she'll charge at him from a distance and he'll do a bit of a charge back at her, she'll shimmy a little every now and then too, it's all good and they're both eating really really strong now too from the surface. :)

Ah hairballs. Nice wakeup present.

Nice to hear about the clowns.

BTW Melanie is my fav model I've seen you photograph. So far. She looks amazing.

• Like 1

BTW Melanie is my fav model I've seen you photograph. So far. She looks amazing.

She's a great gal who loves to goof around, loves her body, and is enjoying being single and having her own place to herself. She's studying to be a doctor at the moment and has about 4-5 more years to go (yes, beauty and brains!!!).

• Like 2

Let me just take a second to idolize your greatness in the car scene, let alone how immaculate your tank is progressing.. Thx.
I still can't believe you're on NR, hahaha .. B)

Video looks wicked, too! :wub:

• Like 3