Coral Vue Hydros

The Pastel Garden: Drop-Off

gena

just saw the new trailer:

so glad nemo is still in the movie. i thought it was just a movie about dory.

The music :wub:. First time I've seen that....AWESOME!!!!! Can't wait :happydance:. I wish it was coming out for Christmas this year! I don't know why they have to wait for summer for everything LOL.

Happy Birthday Gena :)

Thank you, Lawn :flower:. Pizza and strawberry cupcakes tonight!!!!! Can't wait :happydance:

Happy birthday to you, lady!!! Enjoy!!!

Thanks, Rachel!!!!!

Young. :) From the pics I figured mid 30s.

Hey, I'll take that. If I can't actually be in my mid 30s, at least I can look like I'm in my mid 30's :).

It's my birthday and I don't feel like doing anything today LOL. But I suppose I should get to work. At least I like what I do. But I think this week I will go pick up an application at Anthropologie. We'll see if they'll hire this old girl that hasn't worked outside the home for 16 years :lol:.

• Like 2

They'd be lucky to have you :) I'd have trouble not buying anything and everything in that store if I worked there :lol:

Thank you!!!! Haha...that's the main reason I want to work there :). I love that store! I'd get to hang out at my favorite store all day. Help people shop. And then shop myself with their generous discount :D. They can just pay me in merchandise!

• Like 1

Thank you!!!! Haha...that's the main reason I want to work there :). I love that store! I'd get to hang out at my favorite store all day. Help people shop. And then shop myself with their generous discount :D. They can just pay me in merchandise!

HA! Exactly! What's better than that??? I was telling my husband last week I wanted to do something else and actually mentioned that I want to open an art gallery/home decor type place. His answer: "no freaking way. You'd order all this stuff to "sell" and it would end up everywhere in our house rather than you selling it". He kinda has a good point ;)

• Like 2

HA! Exactly! What's better than that??? I was telling my husband last week I wanted to do something else and actually mentioned that I want to open an art gallery/home decor type place. His answer: "no freaking way. You'd order all this stuff to "sell" and it would end up everywhere in our house rather than you selling it". He kinda has a good point ;)

That WOULD be a dream though! I would love to have my own boutique!!!! Can you imagine???? Well, obviously you can since this is a dream of yours too :).

My husband is in the denim business (side hobby) and I'm hoping one day to have a store front with that. We are just getting started with it but I have high hopes for it fingerscrossed. I'll sneak something of my own design in there for sure. Denim and lace go well together for the girls. He can be the denim, and I'll be the lace :).

• Like 2

That WOULD be a dream though! I would love to have my own boutique!!!! Can you imagine???? Well, obviously you can since this is a dream of yours too :).

My husband is in the denim business (side hobby) and I'm hoping one day to have a store front with that. We are just getting started with it but I have high hopes for it fingerscrossed. I'll sneak something of my own design in there for sure. Denim and lace go well together for the girls. He can be the denim, and I'll be the lace :).

I LOVE it, Gena!!! that sounds perfect. Does your husband/do you guys have a website?

• Like 1

REALLY cool! Love that work apron!! I have one similar as well as a pair of overalls I wear when painting. THAT one is much nicer :) Love the vintage look to it as well.

Thanks! He's working on his pattern for jeans now. It may take a while still for him to perfect that but eventually I'll be out there cutting and sewing as well. Unless I'm working at Anthropologie LOL.

• Like 1

Thanks! He's working on his pattern for jeans now. It may take a while still for him to perfect that but eventually I'll be out there cutting and sewing as well. Unless I'm working at Anthropologie LOL.

That's really cool. I can't wait to see more "stuff". Let us know about Anthropologie! I will be jealous for sure ;)

• Like 1

Did not know that. I'm injecting an Ash tree so it doesn't succumb to the borer, how much is it to inject a sweet gum, or can you do it without a license?

We cut our Ash trees down here the borer has found a new tree called white Fringetree. You could also try systemic drenching on your Ash. But most of the time after spending money the beetle ends up winning. Are you asking if you can buy and inject the tree yourself or how much does it costs to have it done? Most Sweet Gum trees here costs 70-170 for the injection. I don't do injections I am not a arborists but I know how to do it. You have to have a ornamental license to purchase the indolebutyric acid here but not on the internet.

Happy Birthday Gena.

Thank you :flower:

Hope you're having a lovely birthday!!

I am, thank you :happy:.

Happy birthday gena! I must have been brain dead to miss that when I posted earlier.

Awwww...thank you :flower:.

Happy birthday happy-birthday-smiley-emoticon-2.gif

Thanks, Sancho!!!! 7 candles??? Here's the last time I had seven candles on my birthday cake :)

Screen%20Shot%202015-11-10%20at%205.11.5

Birfday!

Sammich

CAKE :D

fa842ad63b0e9d05288a50a45c0097d9.jpg

Now THAT'S a cake :wub:. Thank you!!!!!

Two more hours and I'll be stuffing my face with pizza and cupcakes. And opening presents :happydance:.

• Like 7

Birthday reef pics!

Today's a water change and then probably tomorrow I'll have some reef pics :).

Happy b-day- that vintage pic is cool

Thanks, Scott! At first I was confused about "vintage pic"....then realized oh...me! My vintage pic LOLOLOL .

Here's a few more from that birthday party. It was my first sleep-over birthday party. One of my gifts from my parents was a Muppets sleeping bag :). I think the other was a stuffed animal raccoon. That I still have today :).

Screen%20Shot%202015-11-11%20at%2010.01.

Screen%20Shot%202015-11-11%20at%2010.02.

Screen%20Shot%202015-11-11%20at%2010.05.

Slumber party birthdays were the rage that year LOL. The next month I went to one of the other girl's sleepover party and a week or two later a bunch of us came down with the chicken pox :o.

• Like 4

The 70's were so bad. All my childhood pics are terrible. Terrible clothes, terrible hair......I am wondering in 40 years will my kids look at their childhood pics and wonder WTF we were thinking?

• Like 3

The 70's were so bad. All my childhood pics are terrible. Terrible clothes, terrible hair......I am wondering in 40 years will my kids look at their childhood pics and wonder WTF we were thinking?

Oh, I agree completely :) And the early 80's!

• Like 1