Coral Vue Hydros

The Pastel Garden: Drop-Off

gena

We didn't end up watching Scream on Halloween night. Instead we watched Tucker and Dale vs. Evil. Do yourself a favor and watch it if you haven't. It's HILARIOUS!!!!!! I want to watch it again :lol:. It's on Netflix.

Yes! It is so stupidly hilarious!

tumblr_m3ztuto5I51rw281wo1_1280.jpg

• Like 2

your tanks are always my favorite/an inspiration! this one is no different.

now if i could ever find some trumpet corals that look like yours (the ones that are more blue). i love them so much!

• Like 1

Yes! It is so stupidly hilarious!

OMG....LOVE it! When it first started I thought...what the heck. This is so cheap LOL. But OMG...just have to keep watching LOLOLOL.

your tanks are always my favorite/an inspiration! this one is no different.

now if i could ever find some trumpet corals that look like yours (the ones that are more blue). i love them so much!

Thank you soooo much Lizz :). I've got some right now I could give you too. But of course there'd be shipping involved. These guys need to go overnight too.

Those kitties just have pretty markings.

I agree!!!!!! My little love-bugs :wub:.

I may have an acting gig next week!!!!! Hand-picked by Lena Dunham herself :o. That's what they said in the message. It's not definite since they haven't returned my return phone call :lol:. I'll let you guys know what happens :).

• Like 4

OMG....LOVE it! When it first started I thought...what the heck. This is so cheap LOL. But OMG...just have to keep watching LOLOLOL.

Thank you soooo much Lizz :). I've got some right now I could give you too. But of course there'd be shipping involved. These guys need to go overnight too.

!!!!

give me another week or so to get my old tank transfered/new tank settled in and i'd LOVE to take you up on this if they are still available! i have no problem paying at all! :wub:

• Like 1

I'm the same. Could care less about the food. Just neat to see your photo in a calendar :).

First attempt with the new extension kit. Still needs work :blush:. I'll keep trying. I think I need to have the flow off so maybe the next time I try is when I do my water change on Wednesday next week :D.

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-30%20at%201.24.0

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-30%20at%201.23.1

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-30%20at%201.17.3

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-30%20at%201.18.2

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-30%20at%201.18.4

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-30%20at%201.16.5

Just getting caught up on your thread. So beautiful! I've been searching for a light blue trumpet, similar to yours, for a while and I managed to find one and get a great deal for about 12 heads!

Love the details you get from the extension kit without the cost of a prime macro lens.

• Like 2

What the

You have a new tank..I am so lost.

Hi Gena!!!!

Hi, Maria!!!! Yep...since June I've had this one set up. My other was getting out of control and overwhelming me. Plus I adopted a couple of kittens that would be a disaster with my open sump LOL. So this tank was born :).

B83C88F3-90C5-4EAB-9931-269D9AED2E7A.jpg

Booplesnoot and Danger Floof are the best. I think I have new nicknames for Nicky and Nora LOL.

!!!!

give me another week or so to get my old tank transfered/new tank settled in and i'd LOVE to take you up on this if they are still available! i have no problem paying at all! :wub:

Just let me know when you are ready :).

Sending good vibes/prayers on the acting!!!

Thanks, Annette!!!! I wasn't even looking for something and they called me :). However, I never heard back yesterday and the fitting is tomorrow. I'm thinking it wasn't as big a deal as I imagined in my head LOL. She probably hand-picked a bunch of people and it was first come first serve. Something like this actors in LA would kill for. I bet the positions filled up fast. Oh well. Maybe next time. Unless I hear something today.

I'm thinking about going back to work. But in the retail industry. I don't want a desk job. My dream job would be to work at the Anthropologie store. I should have picked up an application while I was there. Next time I go :).

Just getting caught up on your thread. So beautiful! I've been searching for a light blue trumpet, similar to yours, for a while and I managed to find one and get a great deal for about 12 heads!

Love the details you get from the extension kit without the cost of a prime macro lens.

Thank you very much!!!!!! That's awesome that you were able to find it locally and at an amazing price :happydance:.

I'm going to try for some more closeups today!!!! Hopefully flow off will make a difference fingerscrossed.

• Like 3

Ok....not much difference with no flow :rolleyes:

But good enough for me.......

Screen%20Shot%202015-11-04%20at%204.38.2

Screen%20Shot%202015-11-04%20at%204.38.3

Screen%20Shot%202015-11-04%20at%204.36.2

Screen%20Shot%202015-11-04%20at%204.35.5

Screen%20Shot%202015-11-04%20at%204.36.4

Screen%20Shot%202015-11-04%20at%204.37.2

Screen%20Shot%202015-11-04%20at%204.37.0

Screen%20Shot%202015-11-04%20at%204.35.2

Screen%20Shot%202015-11-04%20at%204.39.0

I bought a dress this color yesterday...maybe a little lighter :wub:

Screen%20Shot%202015-11-04%20at%204.37.5

I heard back!!!!! And I turned it down LOL. They didn't know the location yet and I only do Burbank/Studio City/NOHO/Sherman Oaks shoots. I didn't want this to turn out being another City of Industry ordeal so I regretfully declined. No biggie :happy:.

• Like 9

Sorry the gig wasn't right for you.

Your tank pics are awesome though! Everything looks so full and happy!

Thank you!!!! I was looking at my first try macros and I DO see some improvement with this second try. Just need some practice with it I think :).

We got a light dusting of snow last night- sending you some weather change

Thank you for posting that :wub:.

This is my favorite time of year for snow. Anything before the new year is GREAT. After that...no thanks :).

• Like 3

The kittens were playing so cute so I grabbed the camera and made a video. Then in the middle of it I got the brilliant idea to have the tank in there. It's a kitten and reef tank video :happydance:.

• Like 9

That's a familiar looking tree :).

I'm gonna say Maple?????

I was thinking maple as well. But the shape of the top of the tree looks different :) Looks like it has the shape of an oak, but the leaves look like a maple.

• Like 1

Wow I love the colors in this tank! Everything looks so soft and lovely

Thank you, Shadow!!!!!

My puppy had to look up when your pup barked in the video, ha ha! I loved your video, it was great.

Hah....funny! She always has to bark in my videos....seriously lol. Little dogs :rolleyes:.

Here's a new FTS for November.....

11-6-15_zpshuiimmzk.png

• Like 6